Deleted

Fellow Warlocks in WoD

Hey there guys,

A lot of the posts on this forum are very constructive and I just wanted to thank everybody for posting and gathering.

I'm rerolling a Warlock for WoD from a Hunter since TBC and just wanted to pop on here and give a friendly /wave to you all! Wishing you all the best of luck with the WoD raiding!

Skatari

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatari View Post
    Hey there guys,

A lot of the posts on this forum are very constructive and I just wanted to thank everybody for posting and gathering.

I'm rerolling a Warlock for WoD from a Hunter since TBC and just wanted to pop on here and give a friendly /wave to you all! Wishing you all the best of luck with the WoD raiding!

Skatari
    I appreciate that Skatari and I'm sure all of us feel the same. Hope to see you around forums more and post feedback / questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome aboard mate.

Deleted
    Thanks both! Besides MMO, do you know of any particularly useful websites?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I know some not useful websites though.

Welcome aboard Skatari.
    I'd say the same websites for other classes.
    Warcraftlogs (com) - log analysis
    Simulationcraft (org) - rotation analysis
    And never take information as absolute.
    Also stay tuned on personal websites from realm first warlock raiders, they always share something useful.
    "Things just got move even," Varian said.
    "Even? They have dragons!" protested the pandaren.
    "And we have warlocks!" (War Crimes Pg. 295)

I use a mix of here and icyveins to get most of my warlock discussion fix, the icyveins lock forum has a lot of useful guides but general lock discussion is a lot more active here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savs View Post
    I use a mix of here and icyveins to get most of my warlock discussion fix, the icyveins lock forum has a lot of useful guides but general lock discussion is a lot more active here.
    I never personally look at IcyVeins there are typos / incorrect math galore on the guides they make for Warlocks on the Warlock forums.

welcome to the dark (and better) side
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    welcome to the dark (and better) side
    Define "better" after these nerfs!

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    I never personally look at IcyVeins there are typos / incorrect math galore on the guides they make for Warlocks on the Warlock forums.
    I would argue the information in the warlock forums at IcyVeins rivals the quality of information and discussion found on MMO champs. Both are quality sources. I can't vouch for the other classes there but the locks posting are clearly seasoned veterans.

Glad to see you didn't choose Arcane magic. Welcome to the Fel side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeytombs View Post
    I would argue the information in the warlock forums at IcyVeins rivals the quality of information and discussion found on MMO champs. Both are quality sources. I can't vouch for the other classes there but the locks posting are clearly seasoned veterans.
    When you can spot out math errors in a guide / no logic in posts / guides on the Forum side not the Guide section, that means they're not seasoned veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeytombs View Post
    They are both good tools to get valuable information and both should give you a general feel of what you should be doing. A lot of playing at a high level becomes muscle memory and being able to make decisions quickly all while avoiding bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome! This place is great for help, and I've noticed people seem kinder here than other outlets.
    Odd for a bunch of dark magic users
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    Welcome! This place is great for help, and I've noticed people seem kinder here than other outlets.
    Odd for a bunch of dark magic users
    Definitely something we are all trying to work on. A lot of people come here to big chest there way on forums and not give any feedback, rather poke fun or ridicule. Work in progress for sure, but most people here are here to help and very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    That's fair enough, I do my own maths so that doesn't affect me, I just like the convenience factor of some of the info in the guides, such as the proving grounds, and tips and tricks threads.

Plus I like the colour scheme over there :P