Dock - the most AMAZING addon ever - did it ever get updated / picked up by a coder?

There is this amazing addon from 6 years ago called Dock. I think it got totally abandoned. I was wondering if it ever got updated, or if another coder picked up where he left off?

What it does is manipulate all other addons and windows (even the minimap) into a drag n drop interface so you can see everything going at once in a small space. You can even do crazy things like hover over a chatbox and it will expand out and you can type in it, and then hover away from it and will drop back into the dock. You have to see it to believe it. Windows and addons zoom in and out smoothly from their docking ports.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/project-5416/

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The last update that addon got was in 2008... I doubt you'll see it getting picked up anytime soon.
    Yeah I said 6 years ago. I dunno if this was picked up by anyone since then. I miss it!

Looks like a horrible addon to me, can understand why it's no longer developed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty impressive technical wizardry, if that was actually ever functional (as opposed to a video mockup) and a somewhat cool idea, but I'm not really sure it would be that useful in practice. Things like keybinds to show/hide stuff and mouseover-based fading pretty well covers this niche, probably better (I don't see a ton of value to, for example, three or four chat windows shrunk to miniature size until you mouse over it...if you're not going to be able to read it anyway, make it full size and have it fade out when not moused over).
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.