Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
    Tonight on the news:

gamers realize that pre-expansion patches include nerfs to year old content
    reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strength, huh?
    Last edited by Karon; 2014-10-20 at 12:41 PM.

@Kirbynator everyone expected SoO to be easier, it's just suprising that the nerfs weren't documented (or mentioned at all!) in any way.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-10-20 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Quick, get the edit in!

@Kirbynator everyone expected SoO to be easier, it's just suprising that the nerfs weren't documented (or mentioned at all!) in any way.
    Edit the quote too!!!

@Anzen What did I do to deserve your kindness? :O
    Last edited by Karon; 2014-10-20 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Edit the quote too!!!
    @Karon I'm too good to you!

true, I expected soo to be easier. what I didnt expect, is that the new mythic is just as easy- maybe even easier than the old normal. maybe thats just my team, or our gear.. but the difficulty is gone

edit: I do not mean this in a positive way. its fun to get all kills, but some difficulty would be nice

Can't wait till next week, we cleaned up on tues and wed. So didn't see the new nerfs fun.....

Do you know if the first bosses got hit? we had a small bit of trouble with juggurnaught for example , probably due to tanks goofing up and brining alts / friends that had no gear, but either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its a huge joke now. We cleared in 2 hours, most kills are 1-2 mins long.

Apparently there was a 30% nerf across the board to 91-93 mobs according to a tweet by Watcher from a few days ago. I can't pull up twitter at work, so I can't find the source, but I think it was also mentioned on the front page of MMO-C if someone wants to do a bit of digging. I don't know if it was balancing for leveling and they realized it would impact SoO and didn't care, or if they didn't really think about it, but it has made everything pretty laughable.

Yeah, many bosses are being done without healers, some even without tanks. It's hilarious.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm glad they did this. It means the instance gets cleared out faster and I can log off earlier.

Now to just wait for the expansion to drop.

Silly Blizzard still, farm that place for one year then people can faceroll it for one month. There is something really discouraging about the loot in WOW, seriously.

Yes I know the xpac is in 3 weeks and it won't matter then, but it's like that one year of gear farming was done for nothing, which feels wrong.

They could at least try to keep it a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    No they didn't. At least if you mean the current record on WCL which is 34 sec.
    The tank was a protection warrior, he just never used a single active mitigation spell and therefore was not recognized as protection by WCL.
    Just check his damage done by ability, he used Shield Slam and other protection abilities.
    Well Explained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    true, I expected soo to be easier. what I didnt expect, is that the new mythic is just as easy- maybe even easier than the old normal. maybe thats just my team, or our gear.. but the difficulty is gone

edit: I do not mean this in a positive way. its fun to get all kills, but some difficulty would be nice
    Boohoo. The raid has been out for 13 months and counting, and the next expansion is less than a month away. Big deal.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Boohoo. The raid has been out for 13 months and counting, and the next expansion is less than a month away. Big deal.
    So you mean they could have waited one month so it would have been nerfed by itself? lol.

There is always two sides at one story. It's fine though, it's something to do on alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Silly Blizzard still, farm that place for one year then people can faceroll it for one month. There is something really discouraging about the loot in WOW, seriously.

Yes I know the xpac is in 3 weeks and it won't matter then, but it's like that one year of gear farming was done for nothing, which feels wrong.

They could at least try to keep it a challenge.
    All that farming will be irrelevant in 3 weeks anyway. Like 3 weeks makes a difference. I hate to use the "special snowflake" card but if the shoe fits...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Mythic is easier than LFR now. That's not even a joke. I jumped on my 559 warlock alt n pugged 8 mythic with a random 555+ ilevel group from trade.
    That is true, before the patch it was impossible to kill Blackfuse in LFR in under 1 minute with a full 580+ group, now people kill him in 45 sec on Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Try pugging it. There are still plenty of wipefests to be had!

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Try pugging it. There are still plenty of wipefests to be had!
    I've successfully PuG'd 4 Mythic 14/14 clears this week alone. I mean, it's more difficult than a guild run but I'd put the overall difficulty of Mythic SoO at around a notch below what used to be normal SoO.