Lesser Charms Drop Change?

Anyone else notice that lesser charms are droping like crazy on the Timeless isle. unless i miss a patch note saying they are upping the drop rate.. all (mostly) ordos mobs are droping 1 for sure.. if not 2, only tested 1 from near bridge area to odos sanc.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've always dropped frequently on the island. I've farmed my coins there on alts since the day it came out, rather than doing dailies, because I can get them in a short amount of time. And I hate dailies.

I think it's more just that since the demand for coins went up with the new upgrade path, there are (a) more people paying attention and (b) more groups there solely to farm coins [from poor cute frogs]

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

i have farm rep on timeless isle and just odd seeing them drop as much but could be like you said.. just havent notice till it was important to have coins.. and yea the frog on my server is being smash.. i think they last about 3 sec per frog life span

10+ Year Old Account
    One word...

Frogs
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    I have a similar agenda to Gamon "For every orc that struck me, I will cleave a thousand of their skulls"

But, in my case it's "For every frog that killed one of my alts whilst trying to get a chest, I will cleave a million-trillion of their skulls"

I think the market for frog legs is overcome at the moment. I saw the fisherman's shop was selling 100 frog legs for 1 silver. I haven't seen prices like this ever.

The Frog market is in Boom... everyone is buying them even the french (i'm french so its ok >.>)

Deleted
    I don't like how frogs are more efficient than all others. Hope blizzard does a better job next time.

Ordos mobs are just as easy to kill as frogs are on dead servers But i totally Aggree with you Hiram