Questionable farming for HKs

Thread title. (Also wasn't sure if this should be classed in the PvP section)

Literally as I'm typing this I'm seeing some Alliance DK farm countless Horde bots that are purposely running towards him and he's killing them all. I am 100% sure they are bots because they all have random letter names and all 90 Druids, multiple of them, without retaliating. I know that I've seen others do this before but I have no idea what this would be categorised as. Cheating I suppose, or something else?

I also need to ask if this is actually against the terms. I'm 99% sure it is but I would like confirmation, especially since I've heard people farming friends for mounts e.g. Talbuk and Blizzard seems to be ok with it. Though this is just... something else, as in over a hundred HKs in a minute even.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2014-10-21 at 01:16 AM.

the bots are breaking the terms of service by botting instance, not the DK for killing them.. enjoy free HKs while you can, who knows when the next ban wave will be

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    the bots are breaking the terms of service by botting instance, not the DK for killing them.. enjoy free HKs while you can, who knows when the next ban wave will be
    Yeah I know botting itself is against the rules. But this seems to be someone who's purposely made multiple accounts and put bots on them specifically to use for farming HKs, and Bloody Coins (since he is also using the Fire Watcher thing). While it is not his account with the bot(s) on it, it's obviously either his bots or a friends that have set them up purposely for him to kill.

Also might I add since you mentioned botting "instance". They are not running any instance. They are purposely flying towards him.

i guess put in a ticket and report for cheating then, they may do something but who knows. have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    i guess put in a ticket and report for cheating then, they may do something but who knows. have fun
    Yeah I did. Hopefully the information will be enough. Thanks and you too

If the bots aren't his and he's just a random player that came across them, then it would be fucking hilarious.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    If the bots aren't his and he's just a random player that came across them, then it would be fucking hilarious.
    Possible. Though I highly doubt it, especially considering the location he is at. There is nothing in the vicinity for bots to even farm (ores etc).
    Well, they could go in the nearby instances, though they ain't. Making it highly unlikely that they are not there for the intention already specified.