Heroic lock outs?

Okay my question is can I join a group to down Garrosh, get locked out on Garrosh and go back to immeseus if I have not fought him and get loot like we use to be able to do in pre-6.0 flex mode or am I locked out of loot for all bosses before Garrosh?

Locked out on all bosses from the moment your enter and click accept to the popup
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

for normal and heroic you will start at the first boss you didn't kill if your the leader. Mythic I don't know about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzFeral View Post
    Locked out on all bosses from the moment your enter and click accept to the popup
    False, mythic only.

I believe OP is asking about "heroic". Since the new flex model was implemented, you can kill any boss (I.e siegecrafter) get loot, then join another group to finish your lockout started at (i.e norushen) and loot all the way to siegecrafter, then loot klaxxi/garrosh.
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major

Quote Originally Posted by Ryerson View Post
    False, mythic only.

I believe OP is asking about "heroic". Since the new flex model was implemented, you can kill any boss (I.e siegecrafter) get loot, then join another group to finish your lockout started at (i.e norushen) and loot all the way to siegecrafter, then loot klaxxi/garrosh.
    Thats the answer I was looking for, thanks! My guild doesn't get to Garrosh in the week so I wanted to knock him out again tonight in a pug but still raid with my group on the weekend, we are training a lot of new members in raiding and the new guys don't have the gear to do Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryerson View Post
    False, mythic only.

I'm sorry I am still in Pre 6.0 mode in the mindset of Heroic being the highest level. You are definitely correct!
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..