Deleted

has censure changed?

morning fellow guardians of the light !!!

last night in SoO I was playing my ret paladin trying to gear him. and I noticed that censure didn't spread with HoR. ? is this correct or a I missing something !

10+ Year Old Account
    Never spread with HotR
    Last edited by DanThePaladin; 2014-10-22 at 06:40 AM. Reason: I was wrong. Edited

It never spread with HoR other than the main target.

Censure is strictly a single target thing. Only single target abilities (or primary targets) will afflict censure.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAverageGamers View Post
    morning fellow guardians of the light !!!

last night in SoO I was playing my ret paladin trying to gear him. and I noticed that censure didn't spread with HoR. ? is this correct or a I missing something !
    Censure has never done that....soooooo what you talkin bout

Deleted
    my bad. always thought it spread with HotR and divine storm. or at least i seem to remeber it doing that. oh well. nvm. i just seem to remeber being told that unless there are like 10000000 mobs dont swap from truth.

thanks for replys

uritziel

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAverageGamers View Post
    my bad. always thought it spread with HotR and divine storm. or at least i seem to remeber it doing that. oh well. nvm. i just seem to remeber being told that unless there are like 10000000 mobs dont swap from truth.

thanks for replys

uritziel
    Only thing I could think of is maybe you're thinking of DK's diseases spreading with Blood Boil and what not. And last I heard it was 7+ mobs switch seals, but I dunno, I haven't looked it up since the pre-patch.

...That being said...I would love this change if it actually did this.

Deleted
    well from what i can tell. im being told to swap seals at 2+ mobs as censure doesnt spread from HotR or DS. its obviously just me. nvm guess it played out different in my head

It would be amazing if it did but unfortunately not

Back in Wrath of the Lich King Seal of Vengeance/Corruption (got changed to Seal of Truth in Cataclysm) did spread with the original Hammer of the Righteous that only Protection paladins got. You might have gotten some leftover information from back then perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

So, when do we swap to Seal of Rightousness (or how you spell it)? How many adds before it is actually worth it over Truth? So far I've mostly swapped at around 4-5 targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    Back in Wrath of the Lich King Seal of Vengeance/Corruption (got changed to Seal of Truth in Cataclysm) did spread with the original Hammer of the Righteous that only Protection paladins got. You might have gotten some leftover information from back then perhaps?
    Also spread by prot's SoTR (or was it Avenger's Shield?) in Cataclysm (at least at start, as I remember).

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Also spread by prot's SoTR (or was it Avenger's Shield?) in Cataclysm (at least at start, as I remember).
    Avenger's Shield has never interacted with any part of Seal of Truth/Vengence/Corruption for Prot. Shield of the Righteous does count as a melee hit for Seal of Truth though, but it didn't "spread" it any more than other single target abilities did.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackielope View Post
    Avenger's Shield has never interacted with any part of Seal of Truth/Vengence/Corruption for Prot. Shield of the Righteous does count as a melee hit for Seal of Truth though, but it didn't "spread" it any more than other single target abilities did.
    Sorry, I meant HotR (which you already said, I read too fast over it). Dammit, too many similar abilities names..
    Anyway, it felt strange because Censure didn't spread to ALL targets, but only to a few and didn't really know how (I played much more ret than prot back then, only for dungeon queue).

SotR is better than truth at 2 targets, whether or not you should switch will depend on what abilities are on cooldown at the time

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    SotR is better than truth at 2 targets, whether or not you should switch will depend on what abilities are on cooldown at the time
    I think you're thinking of the wrong ability. SotR = Shield of the Righteous. SoR = Seal of Righteousness. Truth is better than SoR at 2 targets if Censure can run its course on both of them. If it can't run its course then the enemies die too fast for the seal switch to be worth it. At 3 targets it's more murky territory.
    Super Brony Friendfinder