Looking for replacement "ForteXorcist, Friend Groups and AtlasLoot Enhanced".

Hello everyone:

I' m a long time reader of these forums and have learned many things about all aspects of Warcraft, this is also my primary website for anything new and upcoming in Warcraft, that being said I figure what better place to ask a few Warcraft add on questions and direction. I have been using a few add ons this whole expansion that I have really enjoyed, based on they are user friendly, no clutter or massive drain on my game memory. A few have been discontinued and didn' t effect me much till the 6.0 patch where they are not as effective or broken now. I am looking for similar or better add ons that meet / match what I enjoyed in the old ones. I can' t link the 3 add ons (my 1st post still new here) but they are found on Curse.

1. ForteXorcist - I mainly only use this one for the cool down bar timer (the one that tracks everything and listed everything on a track like system).

2. Friend Groups - This 1, I really love the feature to customize groups, friends and BTAGs, example my Challenge Mode Teams, Farm Teams and etc I can make a custom group, label it and then I know who is who and what we do together. This helps me alot when I have 40 BTAG friends already then add another 30 fast for a Ordos run and its 1 click mass invite without inviting my set friends in other groups I already customized.

3. AtlasLoot Enhanced - This 1 isn' t as important as other two to me, although I did enjoy the option to search for tier looks and and so on, but if there is a new add on like this, please mention it, aside from the in-game journal.

Any recommendations or replacements (that are updated past patch 6.0) please list and links.

Thank you for your help in advance

FX-> Raven
    Atlasloot-> Read the big bold letters in the 'about' section here:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/atlasloot-enhanced

Not sure about the others, but Atlasloot Enchanced still works fine if you enable out of date addons. It's not yet updated with the new loot for WoD.

They're also currently working on a WoD version, which should hopefully be in beta at least before the expansion hits.

Another great replacement for FX is SPTimers.

Thank you on the recommendations on Raven and SPTimers, checking into them now.
    Also found FX being updated on another site threw the same author on SPTimers.

Now if I can find something in regards to the Friend Groups, I be all set and running smooth

What's wrong with friend groups? Mine works fine.

Friend Groups works but I've encountered, only once mind you, the error when using quest items from the objective tracker "Friend Groups has prevented this action from happening. Would you like to ignore / disable this addon?"

I'll look into it. See what's causing the taint.

Clebane : The issues I' m having with Friend Groups (add on) is it hasnt' t updated in a year and especially for patch 6.0. Right now I notice my game is really laggy if I have this add on active, also adding people on BTAGS stalls my game brief seconds, and I also use WIM (instant messenger like chat interface) and I get loads of red code text with it and Friend Groups active. But WIM is updated and working fine with Friend Groups not loaded. Also when I add people and try to message them I get a red text and no connection to the person, I would have to log out / in and then I can text them. I would turn off each add on and load in different orders and I' m not tech savvy in code writing but with both add ons active. I feel Friend Groups is the issue. I really like this add on and hope someone has a fix, can update it or let me know of a add on close to this in design and user friendly.

Deleted
    Strongly recommend SPTimers as a replacement for ForteX.

We are working on AtlasLoot and yes a beta comes out before WoD hits ( maybe this weekend when there is enough rl time for me to finish all things for a public beta )

I wanted to post a picture of the current state but i don't have enough rights to do this >.<

EDIT: Oh and my post count is too low to send PM's
    lag(at)atlasloot.net
    if someone want to post it here xD
    Last edited by Lag123; 2014-10-22 at 08:02 PM.

Here's Lag's screenshot: