Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Awesome. I appreciate the feedback!

Happy gaming guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    I'm not too convinced that gm response is legit.
    Legit GM response includes asking to delete all addons and settings and using the bugreport feature instead of bothering a real human.
    :P

I literally don't understand how people can find simple things like this so confusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you can change your loot spec now?

How is this done? I'm a tank but want to get DPS drops for WoD grinding, how do I change the loot spec?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I hope you aint trolling Sengura

In the small case you don't, it has been like that through all SoO and don't remember if it was earlier as well. Right click your toon portait and go to loot options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    I hope you aint trolling Sengura

In the small case you don't, it has been like that through all SoO and don't remember if it was earlier as well. Right click your toon portait and go to loot options.
    I haven't played this game in like a year and I don't raid aside from the occasional LFR, so no, I wasn't joking.

Wish I had known about this earlier, I have a bunch of shitty tank gear I won't ever use.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I haven't played this game in like a year and I don't raid aside from the occasional LFR, so no, I wasn't joking.

Wish I had known about this earlier, I have a bunch of shitty tank gear I won't ever use.
    A lot of tank gear was converted to have Haste/Crit/Mastery stats. Only a few pieces have Bonus Armor on them.