6.0 unholy questions/trinkets

have a couple of questions about 6.0 unholy in particular

1. is stat priority crit > mastery > haste now?

2. is evil eye of galakras no longer bis since the only major CD we have is garg on 3 min, wouldnt klaxxi trinket be better?

3. any tips on the basic rotation, should I be using dnd on CD? festering strike over scourge strike? blood boil does more dps when how many targets?

4. is 2h frost competitive with dw frost atm?

thanks

All the answers you seek are in the other threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    no they arent since ive loooked and its easier to just ask them here and get someone to answer

All the answers you seek are in the other threads...on page 2.

So no one plays unholy or what? does nobody know the answers

Can people seriously stop fucking saying that, I have looked through the other threads I have also asked on other threads and get no answer, forums are suppose to discuss shit and help people.

Deleted
    This is from what I can remember from "other threads":

1. You wanna get around 200 haste~ then mastery > crit

2. No clue, someone else might know

3. DnD is still on CD, only use festering if you have both a frost and a blood rune, don't use a death rune on it and blood boil is 2+ mobs

4. Think i've read that they are pretty much even.

As I said earlier this is from what I "think" I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Can people seriously stop fucking saying that, I have looked through the other threads I have also asked on other threads and get no answer, forums are suppose to discuss shit and help people.
    They said that because they are on other threads. 2 examples are "Stat weight and BIS gear at level 90 [patch 6.0]" and "UH Dk priority in 6.0"

Both on page 2 like Xim said.

All the answers are in other threads but you seem to lazy to actualy look and instead get all angry at people so here, just to shut you up;

1. 250 haste > strength >mastery > crit > haste

2. Evil eye + thoks is best

3. DnD on cooldown IF you can guarantee it will do damage its full duration (hold it if there's an upcoming wave of adds as well), festering with all blood+frost runes, don't use on death runes, blood boil on 2+ mobs (use icy touch to convert orphan frost runes)

4. From MY experience and simcraft (which is a bit iffy so not the bible) 2h frost is slightly ahead on single target over dw, DW is ahead on cleave/aoe but unholy is ahead of both (again for me).

Now begone and next time just go past the first 3 threads yeh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    All the answers are in other threads but you seem to lazy to actualy look and instead get all angry at people so here, just to shut you up;

1. 250 haste > strength >mastery > crit > haste

2. Evil eye + thoks is best

3. DnD on cooldown IF you can guarantee it will do damage its full duration (hold it if there's an upcoming wave of adds as well), festering with all blood+frost runes, don't use on death runes, blood boil on 2+ mobs (use icy touch to convert orphan frost runes)

4. From MY experience and simcraft (which is a bit iffy so not the bible) 2h frost is slightly ahead on single target over dw, DW is ahead on cleave/aoe but unholy is ahead of both (again for me).

Now begone and next time just go past the first 3 threads yeh?
    or people could not be dicks and just answer the questions or at least link the threads, I generally don't bother looking on page 2 especially when they're nearly at the bottom of the page when most of the important stuff is either stickied or constantly posted in. I know most of the stuff except these few questions that literally didn't take long to answer but people thought to just say that instead of answering, so how the fuck does that make me lazy because I would rather have someone directly answer my questions when I post in other threads they never get answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    or people could not be dicks and just answer the questions or at least link the threads, I generally don't bother looking on page 2 especially when they're nearly at the bottom of the page when most of the important stuff is either stickied or constantly posted in. I know most of the stuff except these few questions that literally didn't take long to answer but people thought to just say that instead of answering, so how the fuck does that make me lazy because I would rather have someone directly answer my questions when I post in other threads they never get answered.
    If you spent all the time and energy that you did in this thread on going past the main page you would of had all your answers and avoided the posts making you look like a tool and would of had your answers yesterday.

Whats even worst is you chose to IGNORE us telling you to look in this forum and instead continued to gripe and moan about it in this thread...