10+ Year Old Account

New pet in new UBRS?

According to wowhead there's a nice pet you can get from a rare in new UBRS. This rare isn't always up, like the one in Scholomance, but when he is he has a 100% drop rate on the pet. My question is, has anyone come across this rare yet? Know if he's already available or if he'll only come with the lvl100 WoD version?

10+ Year Old Account
    well whats the NPC name? wowhead should show the location on a map too, you know where the lvl 90 version ends, so do your research
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure its something only in the lvl 100 version when you can get further into the dungeon. it surely would have already been datamined and discussed if you could get to it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Ok I looked through all the items that are listed as dropping in UBRS and there is no pet listed, nor is there any NPC listed as being a rare in either the normal or heroic version so I'm thinking you are mistaken OP.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfyre27 View Post
    Ok I looked through all the items that are listed as dropping in UBRS and there is no pet listed, nor is there any NPC listed as being a rare in either the normal or heroic version so I'm thinking you are mistaken OP.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=86532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    He spawns in the Rookery apparently, so location alone would not prevent him from spawning in the level 90 version. I imagine they didn't create a level 90 version of him though, or there would have been some reports by now.