Deleted

Warrior vs Shaman

I was wondering, how are we atm on DPS (Elemental?) Im asking, because i did a Heroic Pug earlier, and on almost every fight, i got nearly outdpsd by a 575 Fury Warrior. Am i doing something wrong, or are they just super OP atm? :/

Warriors are crazy good at the moment. We had about 6 in a heroic run today, and they pretty much led the charts except for a couple people that really outgeared them. I am sure they have a nerf coming soon, lol.

Warriors are OP big time right now

Ele Shaman looks like it'll do well at 100 in BiS according to some charts I've seen. Right now I believe it's middle of the pack, but could be wrong.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Comparing to warriors in 6.0 is like comparing to warlocks in 5.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Warriors are not OP anymore after they got nerf. They shine in cleave or AoE fights and SoO is full of them. Pure singletarget fights they are not even top DPS anymore but SoO is pretty much filled with those cleave fights. I think shamans are fun to play atm and do decent dps. AoE is pretty fucking bad so i hope they fix it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    I think shamans are fun to play atm and do decent dps. AoE is pretty fucking bad so i hope they fix it
    What Shaman are you playing? No one can touch us in AoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ald View Post
    What Shaman are you playing? No one can touch us in AoE.
    Are ya playing enha? Because Enha AoE is OP and will get nerfed. Elemental AoE is not that good.

Yep, Herpderp Storm™ still does fucking retarded damage so don't expect to be beating a Warrior on any cleave boss in SoO (Spoiler Alert: that's pretty much all of them).

For WoD:

Unless you're racing for world first kills (unlikely otherwise you'd know the answer to your own question) it doesn't exactly matter what you play.

If I had to pick, I'd definitely pick Warrior though, much stronger in PvP and stronger at both single target and AoE in WoD (at least by current sims).

Enjoy being forced to bounce back between arms and fury every single tier though.

Current sims: http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html

Get used to the bottom if you plan on playing a Shaman -.-'
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-10-24 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Warriors are not OP anymore after they got nerf. They shine in cleave or AoE fights and SoO is full of them. Pure singletarget fights they are not even top DPS anymore but SoO is pretty much filled with those cleave fights. I think shamans are fun to play atm and do decent dps. AoE is pretty fucking bad so i hope they fix it
    70k post nerf is "not OP anymore"?

Maybe you need some more practice on your warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."