10+ Year Old Account

CASUAL NON-RAIDER player wants to return to the game

Hey guys.

I play mostly single player RPGs and I can't stand raids in any MMO. However, among all games I've ever played, WoW has by far the best lore, one of the nicest graphics and soundtracks, a lot of character customization and progression - basically things I value the most.
    I've tried playing WoW twice in 2013, every time quitting after about 3 weeks. Two main things that turned me off were grindy quests ("kill 10 spiders") and hilariously low leveling difficulty (like I said, I don't care about raids, leveling is where the fun is supposed to be for me). I haven't played basically since fall 2013, but I have dreamed about my favorite lore every day. And now I see: I cannot live without Warcraft.

What I think I did wrong the last time was how I approached playing the game. I basically played WoW a huge lot of time and so it got repetitive. However, looking at the counter of about 20 days /played total, that is 480 hours, I see that it probably got repetitive not because of it as a game, but because of how much I played it - every game would become boring after such an assault! So, I think, maybe if I play it 2-3 hours per day and that's it, it could be a lot of fun.

So, I have a few questions.

1) Do I understand it right that for $20 I get the whole game (except for Draenor, of course) and 1 month of subscription? Seems a bit too cheap, considering that subscription itself costs $15 - $5 for the game?
    2) I have a WoW account with a level 88 character on EU, but I moved to the US this summer. Is there some way to transfer the account or, at least, this character for little cost to US?
    3) Is RP alive on Moonglade server? On Argent Dawn on EU random RP was pretty much dead, and that RP I saw there was in guilds only. Is the situation on US different?
    4) Is WoW worth it these days without raiding, dailies and other end-game content? What I am looking for basically is leveling a character to 90, playing it a bit after that, then starting a new character, and so on. Is it viable, or will I get bored?

I know, $20 is not much, but it is also time I will spend playing WoW, so I would like to know in advance if it is worth it to play the way I intend.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    -snip
    - Yes, the price is 20$ for the full game with one free month
    - No there is no way to move to US
    - I have no clue, ask someone else.
    - Yes, WoW is completely worth it and as a beta user WoD is going to be even more worth it,
    It's extremely amazing and truly does make you feel like a commander in the war against the Iron
    Horde.

Also, there is currently a 7-day FREE game time for users going around (Just went live tonight)
    Feel free to check out my thread regarding the matter:

Click me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axcel View Post
    - Yes, the price is 20$ for the full game with one free month
    - No there is no way to move to US
    - I have no clue, ask someone else.
    - Yes, WoW is completely worth it and as a beta user WoD is going to be even more worth it,
    It's extremely amazing and truly does make you feel like a commander in the war against the Iron
    Horde.

Also, there is currently a 7-day FREE game time for users going around (Just went live tonight)
    Feel free to check out my thread regarding the matter:

Click me!
    Thank you for your feedback.

It is sad that the character is stuck on EU. Oh well, I didn't like playing Hunter that much anyway...
    If there is really a 7 day free time, then I definitely should try it out!

Deleted
    go to battle net ,resub , you're done, does this really need a new thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    1) Do I understand it right that for $20 I get the whole game (except for Draenor, of course) and 1 month of subscription? Seems a bit too cheap, considering that subscription itself costs $15 - $5 for the game?
    You can get it even cheaper. You need a b.net account with just the wow starter edition. Create a new battle net acc and enable wow starter to make sure it will work.
    Visit this link:
    battle.net/account/management/upgrade-wow.html?promo=classicFS5dol (seems i cant post links yet)
    And you can upgrade to full wow with MoP with 1 month sub for 4€/5$.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingzero View Post
    You can get it even cheaper. You need a b.net account with just the wow starter edition. Create a new battle net acc and enable wow starter to make sure it will work.
    Visit this link:
    battle.net/account/management/upgrade-wow.html?promo=classicFS5dol (seems i cant post links yet)
    And you can upgrade to full wow with MoP with 1 month sub for 4€/5$.
    Hmm, I hoped I could keep my current Battle Net account. I already have the EU starter edition, can I get the US starter edition as well and follow this trick?

Deleted
    As long as its just the eu starter edition and no other wow accounts it should still work. Just open the link and see what it says.