Deleted

Professions for Mage in WOD

Hey

I´m rolling a mage in WOD and is currently thinking about professions as I'm boosting one from 60

I have decided to take Tailoring and was wondering what you would recommend as my second profession. I personally find the garrison system very interesting so something that makes sense in regards to the garrison and tailoring

Thanks in advance

fc0712

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    Hey

I´m rolling a mage in WOD and is currently thinking about professions as I'm boosting one from 60

I have decided to take Tailoring and was wondering what you would recommend as my second profession. I personally find the garrison system very interesting so something that makes sense in regards to the garrison and tailoring

Thanks in advance

fc0712
    Herbalism so you can also pick up Flytrap herbs which are needed for making Hexaweave Cloth.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Tailoring in WoD is intertwined with Herbalism. The basic cloth requires herbs to be crafted. That makes it a decently logical choice.\

Enchanting is the classic side pickup, disenchanting tailoring-crafted gear to level itself.

Any gathering profession will yield great rewards early in the expansion, as everyone will need a lot more diverse mats than in days past.

Deleted
    Thanks

The only thing I'm wondering whether or not its a bad idea to waste a boost on a gathering profession?

i have a warrior with blacksmithing and mining both 600 and an hunter with JC and EC also 600

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else with experience from Beta?

Boosting a gathering profession does seem like a waste to me, but that's just my opinion. I'd rather boost a profession that is tedious or expensive to level and that requires high volumes of materials to complete. Herbalism GIVES you materials that can be sold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    Boosting a gathering profession does seem like a waste to me, but that's just my opinion. I'd rather boost a profession that is tedious or expensive to level and that requires high volumes of materials to complete. Herbalism GIVES you materials that can be sold.
    I kind of have the same feeling, but if Herbalism is the one that makes more sense, then maybe I should just ignore it

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone with experience from beta?

- - - Updated - - -

Im going to take Herb and Taloring to support each other and because I don't have a lot gold and a gathering profession is supposed to be good in the start of the expansion