Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It means "damage control." Yo know, when the kid is caught with his hand in the cookie jar and tries to play it off like he wasn't stealing.
    Ah yea I could not figure out how "my post history of 206 post" had anything to do with OQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

Quote Originally Posted by tinystomper View Post
    because no such feature even exists.

it has been asked for, repeatedly, since it went on curse in 2012. know what's also been requested? to make it horde only.

check the post history of the thread OPs.... all oQueue haters. you've all been trolled.
    Yet you yourself said you intended to implement it. Are you actually claiming "it was all just pretend"?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Yet you yourself said you intended to implement it. Are you actually claiming "it was all just pretend"?
    maybe Blizzard had a word with him

I'm generally happy with the built in tool they added. Glad to not have to use that friend list modifier. If they want to make theirs better, more power to them, but exclusion probably won't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. That's the way I see it. I mean...he's the creator and a developer! OF COURSE the community will hype up on a comment like that! It's the same if Blizzard said, "The raid leader can now choose an option to automatically decline anyone that doesn't use our premade group system." How many people do you think would believe it? All of them. Then if they were to say, "TROLOLOLOL JK HATERS!" That doesn't look very good for fan base and the community...

Just look back to what I posted earlier that he said for anyone that missed it...

Soooo at first he says this:

"Tiny: you can keep using your little group finder if you like. that's up to you.

of course, group leaders will have the option to reject any non-oQueue users from a group using a simple check box. there will also be a search filter for only oQueue groups. many group leaders have asked for this to help limit the types that can wait list, thereby improving their groups"

Says this...

Forum user: Again blizz does not care about that they care about what features the addon has and if its breaking or following the rules.

that'd be great. let them check it out.

Tiny: because there is no such feature. you've all been trolled by haters"

Then goes on to say this...

"Forum Poster: Is the troll you mention the check box for auto rejecting people? I have been having so much fun arguing with people about why that function is not bad in General Disc.

Does that not exist? If no, that will make it all even funnier.

Tiny: that's correct... there is no such checkbox"

What the fucking hell??

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...850542?page=21
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Asuna View Post
    We wouldn't dislike your addon as much if you weren't such a childish prick. What benefit do you have to 'troll' the community? I was an oQueue user for over a year until you started this shit.
    oQueue haters and trolls have been attacking for 2+ years. they get a money quote and run with it to anywhere they can. people then react without context or verification whether or not it's true. meanwhile, you're using terms like 'childish prick' and think that's appropriate? funny

that being said, one thing all the raving and gnashing teeth has pointed out is a need for a list of required addons by the RL. allow the RL to set the list and users won't be able to wait list without them. RL's do this now anyhow, but have to trust what people tell them, only to find out after the wipe that they lied.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a list of potential features and capabilities. whether or not i work on them is a different story. i was working on another project when i read the blue post asking for a ui mod for the group finder. i spent 3 days, made the appropriate changes, and posted it. it could still use some tweaking... like adding 'ban by name-realm' to keep people out of your groups and hide their groups so you don't accidentally join them in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    oQueue haters and trolls have been attacking for 2+ years. they get a money quote and run with it to anywhere they can. people then react without context or verification whether or not it's true. meanwhile, you're using terms like 'childish prick' and think that's appropriate? funny

that being said, one thing all the raving and gnashing teeth has pointed out is a need for a list of required addons by the RL. allow the RL to set the list and users won't be able to wait list without them. RL's do this now anyhow, but have to trust what people tell them, only to find out after the wipe that they lied.
    Well yeah. Because that's the way you're acting out. And misguiding everyone into thinking a feature exists then going on to tell everyone it doesn't? It made me lose ALL faith in your direction for oQueue going forward. Sorry, but I used to recommend oQueue to the community. Now I'm going to recommend to people to stick with Blizzard's. Only because of the way you acted.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Asuna View Post
    "The raid leader can now"
    'can now' and 'will have' are different stages of development. 'can now' is finished and shipping whereas 'will have' is talking about possible future updates.

oQueue haters and trolls have been attacking for 2+ years.
    Then perhaps you shouldn't give them so much to hate...?

they get a money quote and run with it to anywhere they can. people then react without context or verification whether or not it's true.
    Again. You said it yourself very much in context. You mentioned nothing of 'potential' features. It was your very 2nd post in the thread in which you revealed the new version of Oqueue.

You revealed a new version, and them immediately said: "of course, group leaders will have the option to reject any non-oQueue users from a group using a simple check box. there will also be a search filter for only oQueue groups. many group leaders have asked for this to help limit the types that can wait list, thereby improving their groups".

The "context" of your posts there describe a new version of Oqueue with the ability to block out non-users.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-10-24 at 11:51 PM.

I cant wait for that dbag of a developer to get what he deserves.

10+ Year Old Account
    'can now' and 'will have' are different stages of development. 'can now' is finished and shipping whereas 'will have' is talking about possible future updates.
    Does it really look like I was referring to that? I was just setting an example.

I'll do it this way...

What if Blizzard announced a feature coming in the future?

Then they go on to say, "Ooooppsss trolling!" in a matter of hours after they told the community of this feature whether it be good or bad? How do you think people will come off of that?

Step down gracefully. You're like that guy who gets kicked from a raid and then pulls the boss...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Step down gracefully. You're like that guy who gets kicked from a raid and then pulls the boss...
    Yes! I'm sorry Tiny...but I'm in a guild of about 50 active members with about 20 using oQueue. You lost every one of my guild members support from the way you're acting. I know you have always been like this, but trying to 'troll' the community to only bring in the 'haters' attention isn't a great way to promote your addon.

I don't even know why you felt this feature was needed in your add on.

Exclusivity for the sake of exclusivity?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Chelly
    yea, i won't be doing anything to satisfy chad. after his tantrum on reddit, he's cemented his place in the 'ass' category as far as i'm concerned. it truly seems he was bent that i didn't clutch his buglist like the word of god and run off to the corner to dutifully work on it. amazing actually. (should i admit to having to google MMOC? that's how he introduced himself, saying he wanted to feature oQueue on MMOC. yea, i've never really been to their site)

my future efforts on oQueue are mine and i will work on them as i see fit. i talk with users, run games, listen to their feedback, and decide what my priority list is personally. having a hissy fit on a public forum won't change the priority of anything

as for any issues you may have, letting me know goes a long way to getting them resolved... of course, please make sure to be up to date and post the version along with the issue
    Posted 07-09-2013.
    MMOC join date: Sep 2012.

Yeah ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Posted 07-09-2013.

Yeah ok.
    odd since he posted 2012-09-19, 09:51 PM but never been here before, I feel credibility slipping away from someone

I hope he is reading this, what a damn douchebag. This does nothing to help his addon and only serves to undermine Blizzard, seem a bit upset they created a less clunky version of your shitty addon? Just for the record Tiny, I used OQ until late 5.4, your addon that forces btag requests out the ass and gets me into a SoO group with people in Grevious gear is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Posted 07-09-2013.

Yeah ok.
    So many people getting their balls busted this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I hope he is reading this, what a damn douchebag. This does nothing to help his addon and only serves to undermine Blizzard, seem a bit upset they created a less clunky version of your shitty addon?
    The only mesh I want is in my swimming trunks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure players want to auto-reject people they're trying to find groups for. Great way to get people to use your addon.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, this has ceased to be constructive and is just people insulting each other. That's not okay here.

Closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |