Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    LMAO. If that was the case then it wouldnt consume as much or more time than PuG and guild raiding.
    Over an hour in queue then an hour+ to kill 3-4 bosses. Sounds pretty slow.

Deleted
    I queued many times as my main for lfr to farm sha crystals from loot and coins, best advice from me: queue as healer or tank, it will speed up your queue.
    Second advice, you can queue for bgs or skirmishes,it won't cancel your queue for lfr, u can kill time this way.

Deleted
    Which LFR are you queuing for? HoF?
    ToT and SoO are ~15-30mins queue for dps on a busy pvp server, unless you're playing Saturday evening or something.

It seems most LFR raiders have graduated to trying to run "Normal" (old Flex) in the new LFG system. Coincidentally, Normal is now the most difficult raid setting as literally only the worst of the worst is doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangeiti View Post
    So this is my scenerio. Basically I have used my WoD boost and I need to gear. So I decided why not LFR. I qued and re qued for Vale of Eternal Sorrows. combined ive waited 4 hours... for one LFR.

Does anyone know whats happening or...

please some one Explain/help
    all the lfr heroes have migrated to "normal" and "heroic".
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a bug, even if you're queued as DPS, it shouldn't take more than 40m, max.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Not worth the tanks/healers time anymore, IMO. Too much stupid to deal with for soon-to-be-obsolete gear.

Deleted
    Before people were also doing it to collect the items for their Legendary cloak quest. Since it's removed for new players, there is not many who still need the sigils from MV/HOF/TOES. So the LFR starts at the people who need the tokens from ToT.