I realize this is rather minor...

and probably doesn't affect anything important really, however, with Dancing Rune weapon out, anyone else have ability sounds disappear?
    eg. Blood Boil has a distinctive sound when it goes off. With Dancing Rune Weapon out, it's silent. Pre WoD patch, you'd hear two Blood Boil sounds, one from you, one from the Rune weapon. Now I get nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually not noticed that, i'll make sure to check and get back to you once maintenance is done.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

It's probably due to your available number of sound channels being set too low. Try increasing them if possible (it's in the WoW audio options).

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    It's probably due to your available number of sound channels being set too low. Try increasing them if possible (it's in the WoW audio options).
    I've always in the past maxed those. I wonder if it's possible that the new patch reduced them for me without me knowing. (I'm at work now, so can't check at the moment)
    Thanks for the suggestion though! I'll look into that tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    This, if you have a low end computer the game will often default you to a low number of sound channels, bump it up a level or two and you should be fine.

Well I checked;

It's not a "low end" computer. (I Don't think?) Core i5 3350 w/ 8GB RAM
    My next guess might be that the Realtek Audio on this is artificially limited. (Don't have a separate sound card)

Thanks for the suggestions though! I'll just live with it. Only happens to me in dungeons/raids 8 seconds at a time. Otherwise, everything is normal.

Just tested it myself, definitely no change :P