Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have around seven cloaks ... or eight now I can't remember. Good luck getting one I guess. They're pretty pointless at this point in the game anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    I have around seven cloaks ... or eight now I can't remember. Good luck getting one I guess. They're pretty pointless at this point in the game anyway
    I just want the title at this point, The cloak would have been cool months ago but Im to far into the quest to give up, but not far enough into it to finish it.
    Last edited by IllidariCouncil; 2014-10-29 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vultarok View Post
    Not sure why they took it out at this point either? I sat out most of the expac and still manged to complete it on two of my characters.. the 3rd just got screwed by the RNG gods (only 16/20 secrets the last few weeks) but at least I didn't waste 40 trillium bars and hey- grinding the Black Prince Rep was pretty easy!
    I agree. I don't see any reason whatsoever for taking out the quest chain to begin with. There is no prestige associated with it and it will be all but pointless after you've leveled up a few times. So why go through the trouble of deleting it when you could just keep it as it is. You can still start the quests for Shadowmourne, Val'anir, Dragonwrath and Fangs of the Father. All of those were more prestigious, what's so special about this cloak that warrants it's removal?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't finished the questline by now, you don't need the cloak.

OMG this expansion has been going on for WAY too long
    OMG there isnt enough time for me to finish everything I want

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    If you haven't finished the questline by now, you don't need the cloak.
    After 12 people have commented this same statement, it still needed to be thought out and typed, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the purpose of the cloak has shifted from "awesome pve item" to "vanity item" since the latest patch.

Getting other Legendaries in the game also requires a lot of effort, I don't think they should nerf the effort it takes to get this one. It is a Legendary item after all, it should take time and dedication.

I think when WoD hits, you'll be able to solo a lot of the stuff needed, which should at least getting the items easier.

Good luck.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    "I don't even play WoW but I want legendary items. Blizzard is so unfair."

Can we stop to consider how self-entitled we've become? I know Blizzard basically advocate it nowadays, but it's a bad trait for a human to have- more so express. Things in this game take time; that's just a fact of all MMOs. If you don't put in sufficient time, you can't do everything; this is simple human logic. In this game, Blizzard decide how much time each item is worth, and they've decided the strongest item currently in the game is worth more than- what did you say you played for? Like 2 hours a week?

I know where you're coming from; back in Vanilla I was gutted that I couldn't make Grand Marshal because I had school to burn time on. But that's not a bad thing at all. Think about the game as well instead of just thinking about yourself, and you'll see some of the reasoning Blizzard apply to their game design (Even though they themselves had forgotten this in MoP- let's hope for a fresh start in WoD, right? But I digress).

It's not an item you need, and the titles and achievements serve zero purpose because, as other people have mentioned, they're incredibly easy (and rather boring) to obtain. I'd wager you wouldn't even be glad when you got it; more of a 'thank god that's over with' feeling. So let's not cry over losing stuff we don't deserve, and instead celebrate the good things in life. After all, there must be a lot of them for you if your time is so limited.

"I don't even play the AFK game but I still want a legendary paycheck. IRL is so unfair.

Am I the only one that noticed that prince quests disappeared from the quest log? I hαve 15/20 secrets and now the quests disappeared from the log :S It was my 5th alt but I am pissed.
    Last edited by Rayaleith; 2014-10-30 at 01:36 PM.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why aren't you whining about Atiesh no longer being obtainable? It amounts of the same thing, an item that cannot be transmogged and quickly becomes irrelevant shortly into the next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

If i'm still collecting the Secrets of the Empire im pretty sure theres 0% chance of getting the cloak
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

You could still make it

Example: I did heroic SoO wednesday, I got 6 Titan Runestones from that, the ones that didn't drop were Immerseus and Shamans.
    I just did LFR Immerseus and he dropped a runestone.

So that means that if a boss didn't drop a runestone for you, you can have another shot at a different difficulty (or maybe even the same difficulty) until he does drop it.

You currently have 3 weeks remaining (because raids reset the 11th US and 12th Europe and WoD launches on the 13th.). So if you are currently working on secrets you can easily make it.

I got 12/12 runestones this week, due to fact they changed (intentionally or unintentionally) how the items drop now.

TL;DR: Bosses are now farmable, so you can almost guaranteed get 20 secrets in 1 week and 12 runestones in 1 week.