Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Normal outside of Imperator should die with ease with an ilvl 630+ raid. The penultimate boss didn't feel like a step up in his current incarnation.

Is "nhc" normal? If so, what does "nhc" mean? The whole hc thing is weird enough. Is it a EU thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    two days. three at tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I have no frame of reference. The guild I was in at the start of MoP wasn't very good so it took us forever to clear MSV. I think we took 4 weeks to kill Garrosh Normal and we ended up with a West ~800 rank on Garrosh HC. Having said that SoO was a big instance and its a lot to get through in 9 hours when progressing early in the tier.

It all depends on how the tuning is when they release it. People might have splattered all the bosses in the instance in 3 hours on beta but all Blizz have to do it turn the tuning knob to an "ouch" setting and it all changes.
    The raid is almost certainly going to be nerfed around the time it's released. Question is will it be nerfed before or after pretty much all "friends and family" groups fail on it for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    Is "nhc" normal? If so, what does "nhc" mean? The whole hc thing is weird enough. Is it a EU thing?
    I'd imagine the OP means "Normal Heroic" as in the old normal, current heroic. I'd also imagine the OP means mythic when he says HC in the thread title.

To be fair it's the first time I've seen it said like that, so it's not an EU thing.

Usually when someone says "anyone for a heroic run" there's a long drawn-out conversation where they try to explain that they mean old normal current heroic and not old heroic current mythic :P Hopefully it'll stop come WoD xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxoz View Post
    Considering blizzard normally either delays wings till after christmas, i'd say you can consider top guilds being done before christmas with mythic.

.. take a guess from that I guess.
    This, I predict you'll see the top ~100 guilds (maybe slightly less since there's a huge difference between them) clear mythic before Christmas.

Plus we don't truly know how hard the bosses will be.

Imperator Mar'gok for example felt pretty tough on the beta (didn't even get to test his last phase QQ).
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-11-04 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    nhc = non heroic
    hc = heroic

I see those abbreviations quite often (german server).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I'd imagine the OP means "Normal Heroic" as in the old normal, current heroic. I'd also imagine the OP means mythic when he says HC in the thread title.
    He specifies in the OP that he's talking about the difficulties opening on the 2nd of December, so I doubt this.

I was on the beta and you can clear nhc with GS 630 in 1 day. Just prepare a bit. The final boss might be a small challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    I was on the beta and you can clear nhc with GS 630 in 1 day. Just prepare a bit. The final boss might be a small challenge.
    You really think "iLvl/iLevel/item level" = "GS"?

Just use the right letters?

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Normal (flex) most top guilds won't even touch it

Heroic (normal) top guilds will clear them all first week with their eyes closed.

Mythic(heroic) depends on the tier. We have had tiers that took only a couple weeks to down, and others where its went over a month without a kill. I would guess on average <1 month tops for them to clear the content.

Normal (FleX) is so easy I think top guilds will absolutely touch it, 655 loot is what it drops, which is a huge increase over 630 item level blues. Then Heroic (normal) will drop 665 which just means those 655 pieces are nice filler items for those that dont get totally geared up in the first week leading into Mythic.

Deleted
    I don't see many bosses in Highmaul being insanely hard on Mythic (The only two I think guilds will struggle with is Imperator and maybe Butcher for the first week, depends on how he's tuned, if it's anything like pre-nerf Gara'jal where they didn't mind having people waiting an extra week for gear to beat the enrage but nerfed it because people were spellstealing adds, that's the only way I can see the fight being difficult tbh.)

Tectus/Kargath are both pretty easy though from testing, haven't tried Brackenspore but apparently he's easy too. We'll see what's hard when the US Lab Rats get brick walled on an over tuned fight and they fix it for the when European players are starting the race.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-11-05 at 02:41 AM.