Amoc mastery scaling

so as we know not all talents are created equal, but funny fact A murder of crows scales off both bm mastery and mm's. Now this is pretty big since it improves that talent for MM while it does not help the other 2 talents on that row (bm's mastery effects all 3). So I'm trying to tweet celestalon to get it to scale with SV mastery too. What do you all think?

Its more likely that they would buff something else to compensate instead of turning aMoc into magicdmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    They could make it "sonic" damage, change the "peck" to "caw" for SV only, and make it increased by SV's mastery.

Honestly though, SV's mastery has such a bad conversion rate that its worth it to stack versatility over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Which is pretty odd considering that versatility also gives damage reduction alongside the damage boost :'3

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    They could make it "sonic" damage, change the "peck" to "caw" for SV only, and make it increased by SV's mastery.

Honestly though, SV's mastery has such a bad conversion rate that its worth it to stack versatility over it.
    yeah, but it is something. 10 percent to a pretty hard hitting skill is still a decent boost. Although it wont solve the overlying Sv's problem i want some faith in Sv. Ranking top 10 is a joke right now since the competition pretty much all went to Bm and MM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jpthepope View Post
    Ranking
    is irrelevant. What matters is numbers in a non-gimmicked environment. As much as people hate to hear it, the mentality of "rank or gtfo" is partially to blame for the decline of the game.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

is irrelevant. What matters is numbers in a non-gimmicked environment. As much as people hate to hear it, the mentality of "rank or gtfo" is partially to blame for the decline of the game.
    I think at this late in the xpac that's all we (people who have cleared SoO a long while ago) look forward too. While progression is way more important when you havent seen new content in a year its fun to see how you do when everybody has it on farm. Once Warlords is actually out, people that "rank" wont matter until its a farm boss, more important will be progression and how you enjoy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jpthepope View Post
    I think at this late in the xpac that's all we (people who have cleared SoO a long while ago) look forward too.
    What I mean by my previous statement is that ranking should be a side effect, not an end-goal.
    *bro fist*

What I mean by my previous statement is that ranking should be a side effect, not an end-goal.
    yeah, i think the end goal is always clearing the bosses, while the new game+ is the challenge :P but with that being said back to I still haven't got celestalon to answer my AMoC should scale with the last mastery that it doesnt

And I thought I'm the only one who thinks that meters and rankings fucked up the game:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    And I thought I'm the only one who thinks that meters and rankings fucked up the game:P
    Rankings = doesnt matter

Meters on the other hand are an integral part of working out how to play better, anyone who runs without meters shouldnt be in a serious raid environment.

Deleted
    Meters are totally useless for 90% of raiders. It's just used for bragging.

They are indeed useful for deaths or quick analysis of what went wrong but the vast majority don't even know how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryad View Post
    Rankings = doesnt matter

Meters on the other hand are an integral part of working out how to play better, anyone who runs without meters shouldnt be in a serious raid environment.
    They also take away a lot of feeling from the game with people focused on topping the meter instead of enjoying the encounter, instance etc. And yes, they are useful to see who's slacking, who could do better etc, but they also force certain mindset upon players. And it's nothing bad to pursue perfection, damn it's great, but sometimes it's good to stop and enjoy the game, not the race

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    They also take away a lot of feeling from the game with people focused on topping the meter instead of enjoying the encounter, instance etc. And yes, they are useful to see who's slacking, who could do better etc, but they also force certain mindset upon players. And it's nothing bad to pursue perfection, damn it's great, but sometimes it's good to stop and enjoy the game, not the race
    i think people again miss the point of rankings, they aren't suppose to be used in progression or shortly there after, its something you do when things become farm because it keeps the game interesting trying to be the top damage. Like i said its fun now but next xpac its back to focus on progression