Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hmm... I wonder if this got fixed for the other areas, like Dreadwastes, on US servers.

There is a lesson to be learned here. Blizzard doesn't give a shit about the integrity of their game. If an exploit pops up you better get on it fast, there is zero chance of getting banned or even rolled back. The people that sit by and say "I'm not doing that" and play legit are the ones who are punished. They don't get the advantage and have to sit there and watch as Blizzard does nothing to punish cheaters. Was anyone banned when the firelands mount bug happened? What about all the millions of people leveling toons to 90 insanely fast through pet battles? Exploiting is allowed in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait someone teach me about this exploit so I can eploit my way to high levels quickly .

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    The people that sit by and say "I'm not doing that" and play legit are the ones who are punished.
    It can only be a "punishment" if it were meant to work that way to begin with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Wait someone teach me about this exploit so I can eploit my way to high levels quickly .
    bro you're a few days too late lol

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It can only be a "punishment" if it were meant to work that way to begin with.
    Nope. If someone refuses to take advantage of an exploit and doesn't get the rewards that someone who cheated does that's punishment. When they allow users to exploit the game they are rewarding them for their behavior and punishing those who have respect for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    bro you're a few days too late lol
    Not too late. Doing it now. There are other locations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    Curious if this is actually true and if so, where it's happening. They obviously screwed up something in the patch. Wouldn't surprise me if they missed something again, given how quickly it was patched...
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Curious if this is actually true and if so, where it's happening. They obviously screwed up something in the patch. Wouldn't surprise me if they missed something again, given how quickly it was patched...
    Its not quite as fast, but I just went from 1-61 in 15 mins on my new shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    Would love to no where even via PM i am trying to level a alt on a new server before WoD >.<

I feel like people who are still doing this activity, which Blizzard temporarily implemented an anti-grinding mechanic specifically to thwart (it was in a Blue comment where it was mentioned that "grinding" was OK but for boosting, not OK), and which Blizzard has instead hotfixed in a number of locations, are going to get some bans.