Warlock Theorycrafting websites

I recently had a friend of mine start playing the game and he rolled a warlock. I was wondering if anyone knew any good warlock theorycrafting websites where I could find things such as accurate stat weights and the like. There doesn't seem to be anything on elitistjerks for warlocks comparable to what they have for boomkins. I'm looking for something similar to what holybouch.com does for holy paladins.
    Last edited by mallorea36; 2014-10-30 at 01:50 PM.

You found it already. Look in the stickies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    You found it already. Look in the stickies.
    This. MMOC Warlock forums are getting very solid with the amount of helpful top players that come here to discuss things you simply cannot find on a guide. My advice for your friend is to make an account here and communicate on forums and ask away.

Well that was easier than expected, thanks for the quick replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papare33 View Post
    Well that was easier than expected, thanks for the quick replies.
    Always here to assist, if you have anymore information just let the MMOC Warlocks know!

What happened to Warlock's Den, haven't been there for ages, is it alive?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    definately not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    Warlock's Den died a long time ago, the original team stopped playing Warlocks and or the game altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Warlock's Den died a long time ago, the original team stopped playing Warlocks and or the game altogether.
    And that was a sad thing. For a long time the Den *was* the place to go for warlock advice.

But "times change", and we locks move on. This is a great place for advice, tips and good information. (I'll also note that the warlock forum on Icy Veins has some good stuff too, but MMO-Champ seems a lot more active).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    And that was a sad thing. For a long time the Den *was* the place to go for warlock advice.

But "times change", and we locks move on. This is a great place for advice, tips and good information. (I'll also note that the warlock forum on Icy Veins has some good stuff too, but MMO-Champ seems a lot more active).
    This place definitely is improving, a lot of top end players here trying to give solid feedback in a timely fashion, work in progress but all MMOC Warlocks are trying their best.