GW2 Ad covering entire forum index

I was reduced to using Adblock to get rid of this. Regardless of where on the page I clicked, it would register as a click on the GW2 ad. This ads URL is actually blocked at my workplace, so I can not comment on what might happen after the click.

Blocking the ad returned the site to it's expected behavior. I don't usually block ads as I'd prefer to support the sites I visit, but this one in particular was causing huge issues.

Browser is Chrome.

Edit: And as soon as I submitted this I saw the sticky. Feel free to lock/remove.

had same issue but it was with a different add. Got my Ad-block running now it was turned off for this site only. But yeah never again am i setting this site to ignore it's not the first times adverts have got in the way of using the site.

10+ Year Old Account
    I turned AB off and I still can't see any ad, just empty spaces.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same here on the iPad, but it's fine on the iPhone, but affects the computer too

Deleted
    You found your solution: AdBlock.
    Why would anyone use the web without it, I have no clue.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30278543

It's a reoccurring issue with a few different ads. Basically if you could find out any info you can about the specific ad and post it in the bad ads thread it would be helpful in removing them.