10+ Year Old Account

*SERIOUS* Why is the Latin/Brazilian player base so bad?

Seriously guys, whether it's doing a dungeon, raid, or pvp, never once have I said to myself, "man I'm glad I played with <Chars name> - Ragnaros." I don't understand them at all, they just lack the basic fundamentals of playing videos games. I don't want to turn this into a US>Country debate because there are some bad US players and other countries as well. I've just never ran into a good Latin American or Brazilian player, ever.

Why is this?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    On average they're no better or worse than any other players from any other region. The average WoW player is just hideously impatient.

Edit: Wow at the replies to this thread, absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2014-10-30 at 10:53 PM.

I wonder this constantly and am really bothered with the fact US servers have to play with people who do not speak a word of English and make groups impossible sometimes with their lack of knowledge and you can't teach them because they don't know english.

- - - Updated - - -

No hate on them but I agree I have not seen a good player from say Ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    On average they're no better or worse than any other players from any other region. The average WoW player is just hideously impatient.
    Whenever there's a problem member in a group, more often than not it's a Brazilian server character. Like, 80%+ of the time. I know it's just anecdotal evidence, but it seems to be supported by the anecdotal evidence of a lot of others.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    I wonder this constantly and am really bothered with the fact US servers have to play with people who do not speak a word of English and make groups impossible sometimes with their lack of knowledge and you can't teach them because they don't know english.

- - - Updated - - -

No hate on them but I agree I have not seen a good player from say Ragnaros.
    Dude, Aggra-Portuguese ...

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems they have a propensity to need roll on greens and blue drops as well.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's much productive discussion to be had when we're bashing a huge subsection of players right out of the gate.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |