Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Isn't that on the box ? "Best played whilst unemployed"
    It's true too. Haven't been home for an event since the one they spawned lich king in the capitals. And even then I think I was only home bc of a sick kid or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nafiy View Post
    I checked dps ranking from simuc, be4 this hotfix , destro was still at the bottom of 1st page, now all specs of warlock just go to the 2nd page , fk blizz
    Sims are hard coded to use a specific rotation based on what optimal choices *were*. If tuning lowers the amount of times you should use ability X and increases the nunber of times you should use ability Y, the sim dps will be way off until the rotation it uses is updated. Do you even know what rotation simuc uses or if its been changed to match new numbers?

You could be ignorantly upset about a non-problem or at least the wrong problem.

End of the Beta event is a big F*ck you to all the people who did not get in.

So Smite was still too strong? Really? You want Disc to use more Holy Nova or what?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    End of the Beta event is a big F*ck you to all the people who did not get in.
    Lol really I mean lol really you are that uptight at not getting into the beta. One of the worst things about being in a beta of anything like this is that when it finally goes live you know where everything is and where you need to go, and in that you burn out a lot faster and get bored very quick..

Was one of the gripes I had when I got a MoP beta invite I went and spoiled the whole xpac for myself and thus I got bored rather quickly that for the first time in 9+ years of playing I took a 3 month break from the game.. Though ironically when I did the WoTLK beta I did not still not sure why but who knows..

But anyway getting in on a beta is a double edged blade while it may be fun and exciting you will ruin your first time experiences of the xpac when it goes live, or in other words betting in on a beta is like when you buy a new novel and skip to the end to see how it turned out or rent and movie and skip to the end just ruins it..

10+ Year Old Account
    So since Fire Nova has had a cap placed on triggering, does that mean there's a priority system for which mobs Fire Nova would trigger from now? I know it's going to be very infrequent where you have several plus adds up that don't die quickly, but I'm still curious.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

So much for frost having a chance to be PvE viable since Vanilla

Just killed any chance of me picking up the xpack

Oh man that heroic leap "vertical" nerf in raids really sucks. The Galakras fight and even trash before Dark Shaman is quite a bit less fun now.

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    Isn't that on the box ? "Best played whilst unemployed"
    Hard to tell. I didn't get any box attached to my beta key.