Thread: VoA Glitch

Deleted

VoA Glitch

Hey all, so I assume because of the lack of people now fighting Wintergrasp all the walls around the main fortress have dissipated to allow everyone access to VoA,I done a couple of runs last week and now there is no portal whether it under our control or not, I've tried running in on several characters the gates and doors are all open I walk in and theres no portal just an invisible wall that I run into, has anyone else had this?

Deleted
    Yeah, I had that after the patch. I won one battle but then when I came back, the battleground was exactly how you describe. A few days later, things were back to normal and I have not experienced it since. So my advice would be check it out again - it was a bug and hopefully it's been squashed.

It depends on how you enter WG. Come in from the Dragonblight side generally works for me; it has to do with the CRZ transfer not working properly.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I've run into the issue several times, half of the time it lets me zone in, the other half it just dc's me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been able to do VoA since the patch as every time I go to Wintergrasp it looks exactly as you described.

I had the same issue where there was no way of entering Wintergrasp even though Alliance held it. A relog fixed the issue

Deleted
    Yep, just relog and it works.

Wintergrasp itself was messed up for me as well (only towers, no walls, no doors), but I've been able to get to VoA without a problem to finish the Earth, Wind, Fire achievements.