Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    How is it unrelated? It's all the same crap as with the killed off mop/wod pre-event. People flood the forums with complaints and bam it's gone for everyone.
    The thread is about a perceived lack of PvP event coverage.
    The legendary questline has nothing to do with that.
    People on either side constantly complain about the other.
    A bunch of gesturing about how their side is better, when the reality is they are both hugely flawed not least due to the game trying to support both.
    The game was not designed around as much of a pvp aspect as it has now, but it was only due to demand for pvp that it happened.
    So it was the pvp crowd who caused the damage they are constantly complaining about.

That is hardly new, the community constantly blaming anyone but themselves for issues they caused.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The thread is about a perceived lack of PvP event coverage.
    The legendary questline has nothing to do with that.
    you shouldn't take everything literally but see it for what it is meant to be- a mere example on how people behave.
    An example that perfectly illustrates how whiny some pve people get over pvp. Those two forced battlegrounds were literally nothing in time investment compared to the rest of the grind for the cloak and yet they screamed bloody murder -not exactly what i would call rational. Seeing that who would want to bother with posting pvp news, that would just be counterproductive. Also: curse has another dedicated pvp site -arenajunkies - for that.

Curse owns a seperate site specifically for pvp. It's called Arena Junkies, check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Curse owns a seperate site specifically for pvp. It's called Arena Junkies, check it out.
    Re-iterating this. Mmo-c is not the place to be if you want to get serious updates on pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.