How is fury's dps in wod beta raids

Someone posted that fury's dps was just ahead of the tanks in a beta raid. Can someone who has played beta tell me if this is true.

Deleted
    Not true in Beta Raid testing. In addition to that, you have to remember that the tuning is not completed yet, and the raidtesting was with pretty low gear and crappy itemisation. As you probably know, fury scales very well with gear. Its not a "top of the meters" specc, but its surely not close to the tanks.

Fury was very middle of the pack. Arms was between 1-3. On pure single target (butcher) it was worse than that.

Fury is outright unplayable with 20% crit and UqT.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Middle to weak but we had some OP classes.

better play Gladiator for single and cleave and Arms for 3+

Quote Originally Posted by skarrs View Post
    Someone posted that fury's dps was just ahead of the tanks in a beta raid. Can someone who has played beta tell me if this is true.
    i used search and go this http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30390154

posted yesterday