Easy way to do the new day of the dead achievements

Hi guys,

even the 50 kill achievement can be done in 20 mins. Here are the steps:
    1. Buy the item which transforms you
    2. Find a buddy, who will help you
    3. Make a SoO normal raid, enter the instance but don't move from the starting point
    4. One of you kill the other. The "other" release and he will be instantly up as no running back needed anymore.

Any tips: damage is %-based, removing gear doesn't helps. I did it with a stranger, we changed roles every 10 kill until both of us got the final achievement.

how do we know once we beat them, they die? Why not the way duels work?

Others die, but only the killing blow counts. Its not 1v1 but many vs many. Resurrection CD grows large soon, so one may consider to cancel their contender buff, therefore you can't kill them. If many people does this, noone gets a kill. Try what i suggested, you will get the 50-kill achievement in 10 mins per person.

Deleted
    Or just do it at a graveyard, have the guy being killed get spirit healer ress and always stand close to a tombstone so your leap attack will never miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if this event is still active (I think so until 2pm) but I also added another step to increase the speed.

Create a naked set and a Fully geared set. Drag them on your action bar (faster) then do 'Naked' -> 'Geared'.
    This should drop you to maybe 10-20% of your life depending on your gear.

Being inside Siege, it's also possible to use a release spirit macro and also drag it down on your bar.

All I had to do to help people get it was:
    Die, 1-2-3