Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    It really does, there is no way to rush the fight in any way - even if you consistently keep the cannons with ammo to fire etc - they still fire at the same speed and the gate takes the same amount of damage per shot - even if you one shot it - it's a 10 minute fight. As a druid, I can pretty much do the rest of the raid in about 10-15 mins.

People aren't bothered about difficulty in old raids - you can die to archimonde still very easily if you aren't focused. That's fine. It's the fact that one fight takes as long as the rest of the bosses - that's just annoying.

There is a difference between difficulty and tedium.
    Really? I didn’t even know it was possible to die to archimonde

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Really? I didn’t even know it was possible to die to archimonde
    I technically died to him this week. I decided to try to see if he was killable before he cast Nether Ascension. He wasn't, and he went into the portal with 1 health where my poisons and bleeds killed him before he could regain health. Archimonde's death also negated the mechanic where you don't take any falling damage when you land on the ground in the nether to start the Mythic phase. Splat.

I know this is an old sticky but is this stuff still relevant for Shadowlands rogues wanting to do old content? Or can someone link me to the current spec and gear list for BiS soloing current old content at Shadowlands lol?