Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    @pure tank heal spam:
    [SotF-SM + RG] should beat [RG + RG] by the healing amount of the Swiftmend. And it's a bit cheaper. It makes RG glyph even more mandatory though.
    Yes off course. But how is it with Rampant Growth?

Based on my unbuffed tooltip values: Unglyphet Regrowth is at 10876*(1+0.7*2)=26102, assuming 10% base crit. Swiftmend is 17411*(1+0.1*2)=20893. 2 cooldowns heals for 20893+26102*2=73097 for a cost of 4160+5962=10122. HPM is 7.2, HPC is 36.5K. Pure glyped Regrowth spam gives 10586*3=31.7 K HPC, and HPM 5.3.

So Rampant Growth with unglyphed Regrowth is indeed better for single-target healing than glyphed Regrowth-spam, not much HPC-wise, but by quite alot in terms of HPM. That's certainly interesting - I'm not sure how useful those last 3 seconds on rejuv actually is and I don't use the added Germination HoT that much. Having the option of doing +50&% Wild Growth on cooldown could easily be worth more. This should definetly be worth trying!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoj View Post
    2x Rejuv is a lot of passive healing that will last a while, and you can apply it in advance whenever you have a moment where the tank doesn't need healing.
    I think that's what rejuv comes down to - being able to preheal, and heal on the move. In terms of efficiency it's not a particularly outstanding heal, and if healing is needed here and now Regrowth is just better.

If you have the mana and it's quiet, why not rejuvblanket?

And one more thing: Since Regrowth spam beats Rejuvenation blanketing with Incarnation, Incarnation is a rather weak healing cooldown (+15%) and more of a combined healing/mana cooldown. Nature's Vigil is a stronger healing cooldown now that we mostly rely on single-target healing.

Edit: Tried one run now with Rampant Growth + Soul of the Forest, it feels really good. One point Hamlet made in one of his recent podcasts with Perculia is that as a healer you want flexibility. That talent combitation gives you an amazing amount of flexibility. And there's the element of finding a HoT with short time left to eat. I scales well, unlike glyphed Regrowth, which doesn't benefit from crit. And it's bound to be powerful in a raid setting. The drawback might be mobility limitations.
    Last edited by Hildrande; 2014-11-20 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    The one place i actually felt tranquility was good was in skyreach CM, on 2nd boss.
    Near the end when everyone is low, pop iron bark on tank with double rejuv on him, ask him to use cd if you think it's req, then pop tranq.

That's really the only time i've felt it being useful, otherwise i just CANT cast it, people will die if i channel it.
    I'm more intrested in cenarion ward, i've actually never used it, ever. Will be intresting to try out!

Been doing CM's and 5 mans with SOTF and Rampant Growth, gives you alot of throughput when you need it. From beta raid testing I found Incarnation + Germination to be really strong on most fights though, especially where there is constant damage on the raid, like pulsing damage, double rejuvs in Incarnation really gives amazing throughput. But yeh I recommend SOTF and Rampant Growth for 5 mans / Cms.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellmate View Post
    Considering it's CM runs of one of the best groups EU, you can count on two things:
    1) They pull really fast and a lot - you need the big instant heals even at the expense of bigger mana cost. You don't waste time standing around. Many of the fights are rather movement intensive, so maybe he just prefers to blanket rejuv over casting shroom.
    2) People don't stand in fire - seriously, most of my HC (not CM) runs end up with me running really low on mana on many bosses because people stand in shit, I need to spread the healing, blanket rejuv, blow cooldowns on others etc. I can't really afford to go for glyphed Regrowth and Rampant Growth because of mana issues.

Overall I think the logs are not surprising, they make sense and the build is probably best for CMs. But people should take it with a grain of salt because what works for number 1 CM group isn't necessarily best for 610ilvl HC pug runs.
    Pretty much what he said.

A few stupid questions from a WoD noob...

1) Does haste still affect GCD?

2) Does 60% base RG crit+glyph=100% or do they multiply? Assuming it's 100% crit on RG, does that make crit our least valuable stat?

Haste reduces GCD yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarghoul View Post
    2) Does 60% base RG crit+glyph=100% or do they multiply? Assuming it's 100% crit on RG, does that make crit our least valuable stat?
    They don't multiply, they add, so that glyphed Regrowth always crits.

Regarding crit as a stat - that depends on how much healing you get from Regrowth compared to HoTs and the other Living Seed heals.

If you get like 30-40% from glyphed Regrowth, and small amounts from Healing Touch and Swiftmend, crit is not very good. Perhaps even total crap, maybe even behind Versatility in output increase alone if HT/SM healing is low enough.

Remove the Regrowth glyph and the picture changes completely.