Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    There is no gear drop in CM's. It's all about transmog, mount and realm best times. There is a daily that rewards you with an ilvl 640 epic.

OT: CM's were NOT easier back in MoP. It was easier to gear back then and enchant multiple pieces to make you stronger. GL doing Brewery without the healer going DPS at last boss.
    Depends on the dungeon. Some were extremely unforgiving, up to borderline overtuned. Others (looking at you scholo) were extremely easy.

I have yet to encounter a WoD CM that doesn't include at least one unforgiving boss. Easiest so far is everbloom, and the 2nd boss is hell. One mistake > bye bye. Plus, WoD CMs cannot be outgeared. Additional stats are deactivated, as well as sockets. AFAIK (tough not sure about this) enchants are deactivated in CM dungeons as well.

And "healer doing DPS at last boss"...that says exactly nothing, giben the fact that disci was simply broken throughout MoP. There is no skill involved in playing a broken spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Depends on the dungeon. Some were extremely unforgiving, up to borderline overtuned. Others (looking at you scholo) were extremely easy.

I have yet to encounter a WoD CM that doesn't include at least one unforgiving boss. Easiest so far is everbloom, and the 2nd boss is hell. One mistake > bye bye. Plus, WoD CMs cannot be outgeared. Additional stats are deactivated, as well as sockets. AFAIK (tough not sure about this) enchants are deactivated in CM dungeons as well.
    Huh? I did not encounter this at all. We were going in blindly and just taking it slowly. Not really using enchants or new flasks etc. Around 620-625 ilvl. We had 1 wipe on second boss simply because we had to alter our strat from HC since teelu casts briarskin/thorn or what is called repeatedly so 1 on interrupt was not feasible. We just nuked down the healer and took the other 2. Our healer did go OOM fast though. But kept us up fine on fumes as soon as the 1st died.

Archmage sol was worse until we figured out we should keep her in fire for as long as possible