Help with Proving Grounds - Gold Tank

The last wave, those 2 big adds just wipe the floor with my face EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Done it 10 overs times, the last few tries I managed to save all my CDs and still no luck.

Last try, I saw somewhere on wowhead that says to try and kite, so I tried, then they enraged and chased me down so freaking fast.

Ugh... it's so frustrating having to constantly start from the 1st wave, anyone got any tips?

I don't have any special items and whatever, I just went in with my normal tank gear, Battle Shout + soulstone from the soulwell.

- - - Updated - - -

No one got any tips?

Try Commanding Shout?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Use commanding shout, also if I remember correctly the big mobs have a huge swing you can avoid (look at the dust on the floor). When they Enrage try to stun them constantly.

Guys, at proving grounds u already have full buff from start.

To the author. Kite is the only way. Jump, intervene to banner or pandagirl. Charge to New upcoming mobs. Stun them with shockwave when they are not enraged.

Proof eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/разувии/Зефирсомной/achievement#15165:15222
    I did both 5 min I hit 100 with the gear I have in armory. Probably shield is New, I had Shield of Mockery 575

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revellion View Post
    Guys, at proving grounds u already have full buff from start.

To the author. Kite is the only way. Jump, intervene to banner or pandagirl. Charge to New upcoming mobs. Stun them with shockwave when they are not enraged.

Proof eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/разувии/Зефирсомной/achievement#15165:15222
    I did both 5 min I hit 100 with the gear I have in armory. Probably shield is New, I had Shield of Mockery 575
    OP said he's using battle shout instead of Command shout. /Facepalm

Quite obvious that you should try get more survivability if you get wrecked in the face.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaStone View Post

Quite obvious that you should try get more survivability if you get wrecked in the face.
    That OP claimed he was using Battleshout just means that neither he nor the guy who gave him the advice to use commanding shout were aware of the fact, that you are fully buffed once you start. Next thing is that someone tells him to use warlock healthstones...

Also, increasing survivability is great n stuff. But how to achieve asides the already mentioned kiting? Try to be... helpful.

OT: If I recall correctly, those adds, which make you lose aggro on them by their knockback only use their attack while in melee range. So pretty much nothing is keeping you from kiting the mobs as much as you can. As you already tried Gold afew times, you will have aquired a feeling of when and where the next pack spawns and thus you can calculate where to kite to next. Don´t forget, that our heroic throw has no cooldown anymore as tank. Not a keg smash, but better then nothing. The fiery pools, left by the caster add, can be used to deal additional damage to the mobs you tank. SHockwave is a mandatory pick for gold. Don´t forget about you intimidating shout as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tanked them head on. I do have full honor pvp gear though. I nearly died towards the end, I was at around 2% HP.

I would tank them right on top of the panda and just run in circles when I saw them casting their stun.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaStone View Post

Except which you use DOESNT MATTER. You have all 9 buffs to begin with automatically. It's a proving grounds thing. Using either shout does not add extra attack power or extra stamina. You have both buffs already, and they don't stack with the PG buffs.

OP, not sure what you're doing wrong. I ate most enrages and still came through just fine somehow.

Deleted
    Did gold with 532 iLevel, was a piece of cake. Just use your cd's better

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    The last wave, those 2 big adds just wipe the floor with my face EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Done it 10 overs times, the last few tries I managed to save all my CDs and still no luck.

Last try, I saw somewhere on wowhead that says to try and kite, so I tried, then they enraged and chased me down so freaking fast.

Ugh... it's so frustrating having to constantly start from the 1st wave, anyone got any tips?

I don't have any special items and whatever, I just went in with my normal tank gear, Battle Shout + soulstone from the soulwell.

- - - Updated - - -

No one got any tips?

First thing to keep in mind: It is not your job to do damage. Don't waste any rage on heroic strike. Don't thunderclap for AoE DPS if it means delaying a SS/Rev/SBlk/Sbar
    Second thing to keep in mind: All that matters is that you don't die and that she doesn't die.

Double Time
    Enraged Regeneration
    Shockwave
    Safeguard

Set Sikari as your focus target

Wave 10 starts with a Flamecaller to the first circle on the right, facing the door. Be there at the start of the round, regardless of what's still alive from wave 9 to interrupt his Invoke Lava. After interrupt, bring him to the inside of the barricade. The next wave will have a Wind Guard and 2 Conquerors from the 2nd circle on the left (facing the door), be ready to pick them up without using Charge or Heroic Leap. Shockwave the 3 (make sure u hit 3), move to other side of room, but stay near barricades.

An ambusher will come, I believe from the back of the room, just use taunt to grab him, while tanking and backpedaling. It shouldn't really be hectic yet, so try not to use your Demo Shout or any other cooldowns until the 2 larger ambushers come out. The wind guard will use wind blast, this is a good thing as it gives separation from the Conquerors so unlike previous waves, don't put your back to a barricade. Simply use taunt to get the wind-guard back on you. Once everything has caught up to where you landed, and the wind guard is back on you, shockwave (when conquerors are not enraged).

At this point the 2 large ambushers will come out. Don't pick them up right away. It's really important to understand that Sikari is not going to be one-hit, understanding how much damage she can take allows for so much wiggle room that the fight really becomes simple. Let them get to her, and then charge one of them, grab threat on both, and kite them in the opposite direction as the conquerors. Once everything has caught up you can tank while back pedaling again, making use of demo shout or enraged regeneration if needed, until you can shockwave the four of them. Once shockwave is off cooldown, use it, immediately safeguard to Sikari, and get as far to the other side of the room as the Conquerors as possible. She kills the ambushers pretty quickly, leaving you with two worthless Conquerors. Once you're at this point it's pretty much GG and you can either continue to backpedal as they stop and slam, giving u time to turn and run, or you can just heroic leap to one side of the room and laugh as she kills them.

Just understand that Sikari is not a person, she's an NPC. She isn't going to yell at you if she takes 20% damage. Use the wind guard as separation, use spawning adds to buy you time and use charge/safeguard to move from one side of the room to the other. If you're under duress, let her take a few hits from the newly spawned adds, then use them as a way to charge away from Conquerors, then grab threat... just don't let Conquerors Slam where she is standing. The goal of the challenge isn't for you to not allow any incoming damage to hit her and it's not for the tank to do as much damage as possible. Just mitigate damage, don't get stunned, don't let Sikari get to 0%, that's all there is to it.