Poll: Rate Warlords of Draenor Questing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I hate questing. Usually I just bypass it with dungeons and pvp. But I give Draenor questing a 10 just based on the fact that I actually find myself reading the quests and not skipping the cutscenes. I actually find myself enjoying the questing. It's madness, I know!
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

9/10 I'd say, just because there was a few spots that felt like they dump too much on you at once (My quest log was full a few times, but yes I have quests in there from MoP still like pet battles because I haven't finished them completely yet). Also it gets a bit awkward as to "There's all these quests, but only these ones really matter towards the achievements!" I dunno, that's just personal gripes though, not a huge deal hence it only lost a point because of it.

I'm really enjoying it so far. Doesn't feel like "Go kill X thing" quite as much anymore, and I like how they at least made it *feel* different by putting the little markers on the map for the event quests. 9/10 for me.

I really enjoyed it, however I felt the battle of Shattrath was a major letdown. Hop on in this deus ex machina and make your way to Blackhand and fight off some adds. What a battle.

The attack on Grommashar was very fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the quests themselves, I had no major problems, but Spires felt a little grindy to me. FFR was probably my favorite zone to quest in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, some people would bitch about getting head.

Deleted
    It's so good, I went back to finishing all my missed quests to see the story before going to get my legendary ring and trying out the dungeons.

Shadowmoon 10
    Gorgrond‎ 2 What a shit hole.
    Talador 9
    Spires of Arak -42 Pretty much the worst zone ever in anything.
    Nagrand 9

That is the only zones i have been in thus far. Mostly good but some utter garbage.
    Last edited by Deadite; 2014-11-21 at 12:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10. Nice ideas, terrible execution. Ran into bugs, typos and worst of all broken lore in the questing experience in WoD. The worst its been since BC (and BC was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWFUL) full of outdated backtracking. The breadcrumb style introduced with Cata and perfect with MoP was better. Its engaging, but not enough. I'm bored as hell and still haven't finished Nagrand.

8/10.

Would have gave it 9/10, but Gorgorond was pretty meh IMO, and the Alliance questing experience ends with RAWR THRALL OUTTA NOWHERE TO SAVE THE DAY. SUCK METZEN'S ORCISH DICK ALLIANCE SCUM AND STFU