Can i get the other followers when i change Outposts?

title^^ is it possible?

Deleted
    You can't change outpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Riegorn View Post
    You can - atleast i can see in Gorgrond - talking to Limbflayer - i can change to Fight Club for 10k gold

I did change - i can see all treasures for Fight Club now , gonna post later if i get the follower quests etc.
    Last edited by Dubalazi; 2014-11-20 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    No' they said a while ago, that changing won't get you the other followers, to avoid a Pokemon gotta collect them all craze
    Shame as I'm a completionist lol

Swapped from Lumber Yard to Savage Fight Club, and can't obtain the followers quest, but have no clue if it's intended or not. Anyone have a blue post about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riegorn View Post
    10k gold to change outpost. There's a person at the outpost you can speak with at lv 100 to change it.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Confirmed: can change outpost, can't get other follower, as intended.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Would the upgraded Inn / Tavern allow you to recruit missed followers (like the 2 shaman you have to leave behind at the end of the Frostfire Questline?)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    No the Inn gives non listed generic followers with a trait or ability you specify. An actual listed follower will never show from the Inn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    No' they said a while ago, that changing won't get you the other followers, to avoid a Pokemon gotta collect them all craze
    Shame as I'm a completionist lol
    Wasted 20k on it two days into the expansion. Research fail :<

I haven't actually tried however I believe you can't get the opposing followers because you get them after completing specific quests, and those quests will be marked completed when you switch.

However I DID read that you can swap outposts in Spires if you chose the non-Smuggler's Den option first, because the Smuggler's Den follower is bought from the vendor. But not vice versa. Don't know if that's true.

Blizzard stated at one point (I think) that they deliberately set it up this way because they didn't want you to feel obligated to swap outposts to collect all followers. As an obsessive collector I'm in two minds about that decision but there you go... I suppose I have alts anyway :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.