Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Don't know but given that LFR can serves as the only raiding options for some players, I do not understand why there needs to be additional barriers for entry. It would only serves to turn players away. The very players that it is partially aiming for.
    Because you can't complete LFR if some players are sitting there literally auto attacking the whole time. They have to actually attempt to contribute.

There should be SOME barrier skill-wise for LFR, otherwise people just wind up pulling a bunch of slack-ass weight for those that don't want to try.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I thought it was set to need full normal gear for LFR. Is it set higher than that currently? guess we won't find out until tomorrow.
    Check the LFR panel, you'll need an ilvl of 615 to queue for the first raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Because you can't complete LFR if some players are sitting there literally auto attacking the whole time. They have to actually attempt to contribute.

There should be SOME barrier skill-wise for LFR, otherwise people just wind up pulling a bunch of slack-ass weight for those that don't want to try.
    And not all those players doing nothing are the less-than-stellar skill players. Some of the AFK players are heroic raiders who just can't be bothered to do anything.

Limiting it to Gold would alienate a large portion of LFR's intended audience. However, I have another suggestion - players who have PG Gold can queue for LFR with an all-Gold group, while still allowing non-Golds to queue together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the topic question is answered--No, the only requirement for LFR is ilevel, not proving grounds--and the thread has turned into a standard run-of-the-mill argument over LFR itself this will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."