Level 3 Herb Garden - Bug?

I upgraded my herb garden to level 3 a few days ago, and I still don't have a 'tree that produces food' as is in the description. I got a few more pots with herbs in them to gather but no tree. Is this a bug, has any one else experienced this?

Deleted
    If you have a Lumber Mill the NPc usually goes ahead and chops down the tree for extra resources! That's probably why your tree has gone missing.

I'd punish him!

I have a level 3 herb garden and have yet to see the tree that gives the food. Only thing I got was what seemed like 2-3 more plots of herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyyoloswag View Post
    I upgraded my herb garden to level 3 a few days ago, and I still don't have a 'tree that produces food' as is in the description. I got a few more pots with herbs in them to gather but no tree. Is this a bug, has any one else experienced this?
    These was a post about this yesterday - I believe you need to remove your follower, then re-add them, and the tree should be fixed.

Edit: Yep, found the post.

Removed my follower and readded her again solved it. Now i found Pears under my tree wich give a food buff
    Last edited by Forumchibi; 2014-11-21 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxic View Post
    If you have a Lumber Mill the NPc usually goes ahead and chops down the tree for extra resources! That's probably why your tree has gone missing.

I'd punish him!
    Well that's rude. But really is that what happens?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forumchibi View Post
    These was a post about this yesterday - I believe you need to remove your follower, then re-add them, and the tree should be fixed.

Edit: Yep, found the post[/URL].
    I'll try that

Quote Originally Posted by Holyyoloswag View Post
    I'll try that
    Good luck!

So I have tried taking Fiona off and back on, i have tried relogging, sending Fiona on missions and adding her back to the garden afterwards, and still nothing. Could someone post a screenshot of their said tree with fruits?

15+ Year Old Account
    Removing the follower worked with the tree for me.
    However isnt there supposed to be more herb nodes or more herbs in the same ammount of nodes as lvl2?
    I collected it all but my upgrade was finished within 2 mins of new day reset so might have been some glitch but I only got lvl2 output this time at least.