Deleted

So probably no flying because of this

Just because we can't fly doesn't mean you don't have to make stuff solid. This is what I get for exploring, I wasn't even trying to glitch, it's easy to get here.

I wonder if this is a sign that we won't be flying at all in WoD. Hope so.

That looks like it's supposed to be inside something else, so you wouldn't see it even with flying... where is that, anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That looks like it's supposed to be inside something else, so you wouldn't see it even with flying... where is that, anyway?
    It's around the iron docks. You can slip through a large portion of the place and it's not like it's blocked off or anything.

Think you're reading too much into 1 single glitch. I encountered the same issue, falling through the floor in Iron Docks but there was a blue post saying it's due to be hotfoxed soon with invisible walls.

Don't really see the connection between falling through the floor and no flying...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    It's around the iron docks. You can slip through a large portion of the place and it's not like it's blocked off or anything.
    Off topic - your avatar: is that Donald Duck's love child with a Predator?

Probably just glitched, or the Art Team didn't realise exactly where it was going to be.

If you can find plenty of these, then maybe you have a case, but one of them? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    Actually, that's Death.

Still, this looks like a place that you aren't supposed to be able to access either way, so it would be a non-issue.

So glitch in the map=no flying. OK.

Yesterday I got stuck behind a building in Frostfire when I went there for a Stables quest and had to hearth out. I guess that means no flying too. Or it could just mean bad map design.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

It's just a graphics bug. They've been around since vanilla, and anyone who spent any time exploring has likely ran into them before. Hell, just looking up the robes of players before the model updates (I don't know if it still happens) and you get the same effect.

Either way, I have no idea how this would even remotely be considered "proof" regarding not flying. "Oh man, I can totally see some art from the inside which doesn't actually have any graphics. DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT THERE WILL NEVER BE FLYIGN!!!!!!111"

Deleted
    But... You can already fly any where you want in Draenor?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    But... You can already fly any where you want in Draenor?
    Flight paths? You could fly "Anywhere you want" in Vanilla WoW too with flight paths, because they're designed to not show you the shortcuts that Blizzard took. That's why we couldn't fly in Vanilla WoW zones on flying mounts for so long, because if we could we would have been able to see how flat the world (of WarCraft) was.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruncholyo View Post
    It's Death from Darksiders 2. Really underrated game.

I think the whole treasure system will be ruined with flying. They are supposed to be varying degrees of difficulty to find. That's the fun in "treasure finding". Even with a map, it can be a challenge.

But not with flying! Just drop down on the treasure, and away you go. Might as well just give everyone all the treasures in their mailbox for free.

Same goes for the rares that are up high on ledges and stuff. Were we not meant to find a way up there?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of active threads about flying including one mega-thread that's been going on for months. Please post in one of those.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."