Feral: SotF or KotJ?

Any conclusive evidence of which is better?

Stenhaldi on IcyVeins says Soul of the Forest is definitely better, and Agixx on FluidDruid says the opposite.

Thoughts?

King of the Jungle is best absolutely no question. The only edge case where you could consider SotF is if you really need to deal the absolute maximum amount of AoE damage at a time where Incarnation would not be off cooldown, but in cases like that its probably a burst scenario and since we suck at that its probably better left to the other specs. Other than that, if people are using SotF I must assume they are just astoundingly lazy or otherwise mis/uninformed.

And the guide on Icy Veins is not written by Stenhaldi, it is written by someone at Icy Veins and Stenhaldi just looks it over when they make changes (or at least that is my understanding). It is both possible and likely that occasional mistakes are made that are not caught by Sten or are otherwise not fixed as he suggests.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2014-11-21 at 09:12 PM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

KotJ now gives you that burst you need when you need it, which I'm finding really handy for cmodes, for the tricky trash pack or the boss add that needs burning down quickly. I don't think we really crit enough currently regarding getting combos for Sotf to be viable, plus were gaming energy now for max bite output, meaning more downtime on SotF as we're no longer constantly applying bleeds due to trinket procs.

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor