Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Did 6 bgs last night. Got 4 pieces of pvp gear in the boxes, what is this Ashran you speak of?
    Well in my server i could just AFK behind a wall and get honor cap + chests while watching TV in an hour or so =(

The reward for killing the leader was perfectly fine, I am not 100% sure but it seemed like they destroyed the honor gains from the rest of the zone as well athough I may be mistaken, I get 75 for getting the ogre king on our side...and that's 25 MORE honor than actually defeating the zone leader but I thought it was 250 or so for doing that ogre king event.

When I say the reward was fine, it was definitely fine. The problem was blizzard not doing anything to balance servers that have an asinine balance problem like mine. Will I miss little work gearing alts? Sure, but it was boring and I prefer the fighting, however the fighting rewards damned near nothing. Blizzard needs to get away from creating zones where people try to cheese content and make content that feels rewarding WHILE you do it during PvP.

I think they should revert the change now that they added in the CRZ to Ashran, today was the first time we were stuck at the crossroads battling it out...however they still need to make changes because it doesn't feel rewarding unless you cheese the zone. I could get shut out in BG losses and still gain my honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    Did 6 bgs last night. Got 4 pieces of pvp gear in the boxes, what is this Ashran you speak of?
    Lol yeah the box gear is nice but I was getting the honor gear which was a higher ilvl than that box stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    (Guessing the children had to go to bed for school.)
    i don't even know what side you're on, but there is a thing called being employed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    i don't even know what side you're on, but there is a thing called being employed.
    I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you talking about some kind of disease?

They should make it so winning a battle stage gives 50 honor, with boss kill giving 100-150. That way both sides will have equal opportunity to get rewarded for doing well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree^ Even winning 25 honor for winning a stage would be worth it. I do think it should be like this though.

Winning a stage rewards 25 honor.
    Defeating the tower guard rares rewards 50 honor and 25 conquest.
    Defeating the enemy leader rewards 100 honor and 50 conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    so now all the people that have jobs/school that cant play all day and night are going to suffer.
    Yup, that's wow for you - never gonna change, we just need to live with it unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by arceuid View Post
    Mainly Horde but by judging the chat channels from both my faction and the server that we are CRZ'd with in Ashran where I have an Alliance alt, primetime the server is filled with immature children.