Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Question: has anyone had issues as combat applying two poisons? I use instant poison, and then I right click a non-lethal poison and nothing happens. When I left click a non lethal poison, it overwrites my instant poison. When I apply instant poison again, it erases the non-lethal poison. It's so odd!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted

Angry

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Any chance of adding further clarity to Destruction Warlock tooltips to distinguish between partial/full Burning Ember usage?
    We recognize how confusing Burning Ember measurements can be & keeping that in mind for future revisions. Appreciate the feedback! (WarcraftDevs)
    When will we get any feedback about the complete lack of GUI for the Bandit's Guile progression status ? Here, things are not just confusing, they do not exist at all... Only the last status has something Weak Aura can do but nothing for the progression itself which is even more important, as to me.
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2015-03-18 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    This should be 10 energy : http://www.wowhead.com/spell=79134/venomous-wounds

But you are apparently right, I checked my yesterday WoL and there always more Rupture ticks than Venomous Wond ticks, unfortunately Venomous Energy is not given by WoL. IS this behavior expected ? I would say no, I was expecting as much Venomous Wound ticks as Rupture ticks.

Has anybody made investigation on this point ?
    This one has been rampant for a pretty long time afaik, but this is indeed a big issue. My best guess is that they didn't update the tick to 2 sec, and left it on the former 3 sec from old rupture, making it unsynchronized.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindscape View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but couldnt find it while skimming through:

Killingspree not able to be casted at all for multiple seconds "20+" while off cooldown, with target in range and LOS in Dalaran Arena. (Dalaran Sewers)
    This shit is beyond frustrating. You have to drop target and retarget to get it to work. No idea why.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    When will we get any feedback about the complete lack of GUI for the Bandit's Guile progression status ? Here, things are not just confusing, they do not exist at all... Only the last status has something Weak Aura can do but nothing for the progression itself which is even more important, as to me.
    Weak Auras can track the progression for Bandit's Guile. I can share my setup later today if you like, and iirc Fierydemise posted one in some thread somewhere.