10+ Year Old Account

most solo efficient class

whats the best class choice for soloing, whether its WoD group quests, rares/elites, old content, whatever.

i want to be self sufficient and was thinking about DK with blood spec, i mean there was a DK in mop that was soloing current tier raid bosses am i right ? is it still that good and better than other class choices ?

and while im on it, which class can wear most of the legendaries ? again i think its DK (warglaives, sulfuras, shadowmourne). that would keep me having something to chase later on. correct me if im mistaken.

Deleted
    For mdps it's DK, for ranged it's Hunter, for caster it's Warlock.

Deleted
    I'd say the better one for that kind of things is deathknight. But pallies also can ensure this job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Death Knight or Hunter.

Deleted
    In tank spec I'd say Death Knight for sure, as far as MDPS goes though, I think a Ret can outheal an Unholy or Frost DK, but I'm not sure.

DK/Warlock/Hunter.

Warlock Voidwalker never dies. Never. Very useful for when you are soloing.

DK - Blood is OP. You can outheal any Cata heroic 25M bosses. Not sure how soloable MoP is so far, with the gear available.

Hunter has only 1 ( or 2 if u are BM ) heals. But their pet makes it a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathorian View Post
    DK/Warlock/Hunter.

Warlock Voidwalker never dies. Never. Very useful for when you are soloing.

DK - Blood is OP. You can outheal any Cata heroic 25M bosses. Not sure how soloable MoP is so far, with the gear available.

Hunter has only 1 ( or 2 if u are BM ) heals. But their pet makes it a lot easier.
    But hunters have a full time heal.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    But hunters have a full time heal.
    Hunters are good, but any tank takes way less damage than a hunter, so if you can't neutralize everything with a pet (in harder content, you can't), a tank is better. Tanks are not equal, blood DKs / brewmaster monks / guardian druids have been best.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Warlocks have great heal that scales off their damage, too. Hunters aren't alone in that. Monks constantly get heals off spheres. DPS DKs get easy heals after each kill. Warriors, same. Rets, even more. Etc. It's the reduction of incoming damage that makes the difference. "Bad" classes for soloing: mage, then after some distance priest / shaman / rogue. Then the rest, then the tanks, which are best.
    Last edited by rda; 2014-11-24 at 04:47 PM.