Deleted

WoD not alt friendly ...

Ok, I must admit: I rushed my first toon to 100. Got the garrison to lvl 3 and all the buildings I wanted. No I mostly sit there, fill work orders, queue for HC to get the last few pieces of gear ... and thats it. I know I could do more like rares and apexis but I'm not in the mood for that.

Jumping on my main alt ^^
    But leveling is a drag, really ... you basically have no choices at all with questing, and treasure hunting doesn't get you very far in terms of leveling, it's a nice bonus but nothing more.
    And honestly: ANOTHER GARRISON? Managing the followers on my main is more than enough mini game for me.

You can't bypass the garrison ...
    No alternate questing/leveling paths ...

That sucks.

You can level in multiple zones with doing the bare minimum of quests solely through Bonus Objectives and treasures. While I'll agree that there isn't a lot of fun content to do (lots to do though), it'll be coming here in less than two weeks.

As for the garrison issue, just do the starting quests and ignore it if you're not terribly serious about being raid ready on your ALT this early.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Tell that to all the gold those with alts will be making.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghorron View Post
    And honestly: ANOTHER GARRISON? Managing the followers on my main is more than enough mini game for me.
    You complain about more free mats?

Deleted
    You're looking at it from the wrong way. WoD is extremely alt friendly. The more alts the more you can do, and those alts dont even need to have professions for them to be worthwhile.

TL;DR

Expect it to be alt friendly in 1 year.

If you look at it the way you are then yes leveling and gearing Alts can be a pain.
    But, making gold with Alts and feeding your main and professions one wants it is very friendly.
    If you just get an alt army up to 92 were you have access to the mine and can build 3 buildings you will have plenty of mats for professions and selling.
    More than one will know what to do with
    Last edited by Jewsco; 2014-11-22 at 04:44 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is the most alt firendly in years.

You can get an alt to 100 from 90 in a day or two max with low effort and earn around 7-8k gold doing so. You can easily be in the dungeons as soon as you ding and eventually be able to pug raids, not even LFR.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    just skip all the follower stuff with your alts, go with 3xprofession small buildings, pick 2 between Barn/LM/TP as medium and Stable/Tower as large

Quote Originally Posted by ghorron View Post
    You can't bypass the garrison ...
    No alternate questing/leveling paths ...
    You actually can. Other than a few missions in the beginning of SMV and FFR, you can just ignore the garrison, and use it as nothing more than a quest hub. You don't have to do follower missions at all to level your character at all, so I don't see what the problem is.