Blood DK stat priorities

Hey guys

I've not seen much on the stat weights since WoD hit. I've seen a few guides but they all seem to say different things. What do you guys think the best stat priority for Mythic progression will be?

I'm thinking it should be: Bonus Armor > Multistrike > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Versatility

From what I've seen that should give a good amount of both damage output and mitigation.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, im at 633 and find mastery to be a bit better than MS but Ms helps tons with RP gen. So I feel its more of a personal preference

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally am running Multistrike>Mastery, gemming and enchanting Multistrike but trying to have Mastery on all of my gear. It's working rather well right now.

in terms of pure mitigation BA > Str > Mas > Vers/Haste > Mas/Crit
    in terms of dps Str > BA > MS > Crit > Vers > Haste > Mas

If you are comfortable in healers/your play Mas/MS gear is probably ideal for dmg and mitigation at least thats how I have felt.

Deleted
    Multistrike helps you reduce downtime in your rotation because of all the RP it generates. Personally Ill be gearing for MS, because I dont think Blood needs the extra survivability at the moment, we're currently top tier tanks practically facerolling the content.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about Stamina in trinket like 665ilvl Kyb's Foolish Perseverance.
    Last edited by ebah; 2014-11-23 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewie4 View Post
    Hey guys

I've not seen much on the stat weights since WoD hit. I've seen a few guides but they all seem to say different things. What do you guys think the best stat priority for Mythic progression will be?

I'm thinking it should be: Bonus Armor > Multistrike > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Versatility

From what I've seen that should give a good amount of both damage output and mitigation.
    I'm basically running the exact same as you, although personally prioritize:

Bonus Armor > Multistrike = Mastery > Haste > Crit > Versatility

I find having a good balance of both makes me nigh-on immortal.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.