Tavern Treasure Hunter missions

Are the treasure hunter missions worth the resources?

Can't you simply buy other things with your resources that sell better in the AH?

Depends on what you deem "worth it". I enjoy the random quests, the notable figures (currently I have Gamon and Mylune in my Tavern) and the rewards which include: random blue gear (I've had two pieces of 630 gear come from one bag), toys, an epic follower (Millhouse Manastorm), pick of followers, based on traits that I want once a week, gold, resources, cosmetic items and crafting materials. It's random, but I enjoy the randomness of it. I don't know that it's a solid money maker, so if that's your goal then you may want to look elsewhere, but I think it's fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    At Level 3, you can complete special treasure missions: Treasure Missions -list.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    At Level 3, you can complete special treasure missions: Treasure Missions -list.
    Ya, those are specifically what I am asking about.

Do you make more gold on these specific missions per resources than you could just using Trading Post etc.

RE:Maulis425 Yup I totally agree with the other cool stuff I was personally just wondering about the ROI of the treasure hunters specifically.

I like the tavern for the daily dungeon quest for sure

That list is either incomplete or doesn't factor some multipliers, because I have had 500 gold missions pop up. Add in the 20-30g worth of vendor crap from crates (~50% droprate, win or lose) and its enough to keep me playing pokemon. You might make better money in other ways though.

Deleted
    So it's just some gold. Not even that much gold to begin with.

Necroing this: How often do these trasure hunter missions pop up? And how much gold per day do they produce on average (assuming 100% successful comletion rate)?
    Is it already known how much the new treasure hunter follower trait will increase that?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    Necroing this: How often do these trasure hunter missions pop up? And how much gold per day do they produce on average (assuming 100% successful comletion rate)?
    Is it already known how much the new treasure hunter follower trait will increase that?
    250-400 gold per day depending on luck on missions - yes treasure hunter trait will work on it. I have already dumped the barn on all but 3 100's and replaced with the level 3 inn.

250-400, that's about 4-5 trasure hunter missions a day? They really spawn that often? I only get about 4-5 gold missions a day total and I thought only about half of those are usually from the inn (there are regular gold missions, too).

With the trait I meant: How much is it increased? Does it work like scavengers so I can have multiple bonuses in one mission? 100% per follower? Or more or less?