Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Since obtaining the lvl 3 salvage yard I did 54 missions, got 12 crates, 2 of the crates got something usefull (1 blackrock armor set and 1 +3 armor enchant) and the rest was junk. I feel like either my rng luck is shit or the droprate of getting crates from missions is a bit shit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    The salvage yard works fine, the dwarven bunker (war mill?) on the other hand -- spend resources to get follower upgrades; all i get are those iron horde scraps; one per build cycle so far. Totally worth 20 resources to get one of those shit items.

Guildie just got a 665 cloak in a lvl 3 salvage crate... while i agree it doesnt seem any better than lvl 2 i've never seen anyone get a useable boe in lvl 2.

I've noticed a decrease in follower items since upgrading to level 3. I used to have a bag full at level 2 and manually upgraded several followers to 630 by using +3s 6s and 9s. Now, I hardly get any.

On a side note, it would be nice if we could trade in iron scraps for random follower upgrades, say 5 or 10 per. I'm not at all interested in the transmog sets.