Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

getting new computer, way to transfer addon information?

Like handynotes info so the treasure I have looted stays marked as looted and my UI and keybind info. Are there addon profiles i can just copy over?

If you have an external, you could just copy the entire WoW installation over.

Assuming that nothing has changed just copy your Interface folder over to your new computer.

Just copy the WTF folder. That is the only one that you need. The interface folder is where you download the addons, but all the settings are saved in your saved variables folder which are all located in the WTF folder. That is the only important one imo. You can copy the interface folder too if you don't feel like redownloading the addons, but no personal settings are saved in that folder.
    Last edited by Speaker; 2014-11-23 at 02:00 PM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, thanks everyone.

Deleted
    Just copy the entire wow folder to an external source or USB stick. No need to reinstall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome to see others helping people.

Going ahead and locking this thread since OP got the advice needed. Hope OP enjoys his new computer!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..