Ancient Nest Guardian

Hello all. Does anyone have any tips on hidden Arrakoa Ciphers or something to help with this? The Find is specifically http://www.wowhead.com/spell=172460 I'm sitting at 200 fragments so I can't do dig sites for Ciphers. I have one Cipher atm, but was wondering if people knew of any guaranteed way(s) to get more. I unfortunately may have looted all of the chests in Spires that has them in and used those prior to getting this find :x

As a side rant, this is really really moronic on Blizzards part. Now I can't do any dig sites that are for Arakoa...

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Hello all. Does anyone have any tips on hidden Arrakoa Ciphers or something to help with this? The Find is specifically http://www.wowhead.com/spell=172460 I'm sitting at 200 fragments so I can't do dig sites for Ciphers. I have one Cipher atm, but was wondering if people knew of any guaranteed way(s) to get more. I unfortunately may have looted all of the chests in Spires that has them in and used those prior to getting this find :x

As a side rant, this is really really moronic on Blizzards part. Now I can't do any dig sites that are for Arakoa...
    Buy some ciphers off of the AH is really the only option. Or get a friend to give you some, I had to do that for one of my guildies.

Ahhh thank you for that tip. I am brain farting pretty bad. For some reason I thought they were BoP hahaha -_-

I went on a treasure-hunting spree shortly after hitting level 100, and I'm almost certain there are guaranteed ciphers you can get from treasures in Spires of Arak.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help me now since I already used one and am now stuck at 240/250, so I will have to buy one or use an alt to get the treasure again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boy am I glad I found this thread while I still have ciphers.

Are there any others like this?

Also was stuck with capped fragments and only 2 cyphers. I also found all the caches while leveling in Spires. Ended up just buying one of the AH for <100 gold.