Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have only used Vivian. I have no complaints. She does, I've killed her twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'm jealous that the Horde gets a caster follower while the Alliance gets 2 tanks. It is because of that that I always stick with Talonpriest Ishaal whenever he's not out on missions.
    Actually, Delvar is AOE DPS. Although he's 'blood spec' he has no taunts at all and mostly AOE/cleaves. Think Wrath era instead of now-era.

Defender seems to be a popular option for Alliance, not sure if she's the highest dps though

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Viv is the way to go even though she does tend to die a lot from pulling extra mobs with her aoe. Leorajh sounds good on paper and I like his look, but he rarely heals in combat and usually only does it after the fight, and his lightning bolt is ok but weak compared to Vivianne's dps. I didn't like Tormokk because he's slow and barely gets to the mob before it dies if you're ranged, and he's so big that he's often in my way when looting. Vivianne's lvl 2 meteor ability hits pretty hard and has a cool graphic as well. DPS she's the best IMO.

I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much damage Viv does I'm staying with Tormy. There's just something about walking around with an Infernal and him, they just look like my hired thugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Viv sounds like a waste as personal guard... How so? Her aoe abilities.. Those are imo better used with follower missions.
    Yet, of course it depends on the progress of ones follower team.
    I too stick with Tormy....He's a sturdy bastard. And he cracks me up. For some reason he keeps mounting up all the time, even if I am not mounted. I find that a bit comical at times.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

vivanne 6.9k blizzard ticks
    10k meteor hits spread among targets (underwhelming but the dot is ok-ish)
    9-10k fireballs
    godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Leorajh does about 4k dps on lvl2 he/she can cast blood lust and most importantly on lvl3 you can summon the command table which is easily the best trait to me since most times I interrupt doing something it is to go back to the garrison to collect and start missions.

If Vivianne really outdps a real Mage maybe I would pick her but she is Horde only and the Alliance only versions are Blood DK and Prot Pala both not particularly useful.

That said I am skeptical about Vivianne's dps being intended if it is that high. All other followers seem to do 3-4k dps.
    Actually hes an Unholy DK, when assigned to the barracks he doesn't taunt and he uses Scourge Strike with DnD.

Can anyone confirm or deny that Ishaal's Ability: Last Rites stuns your target for 9 seconds?

Also does anyone know what the cooldowns are on these level 2 special abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboard View Post
    Ishaal gets better at tier 2, when he gets a 9 second stun that ignores immunity and boosts all dps on the target by 20%.
    That is closer to a I WIN button than all those cooldown macros we have seen before
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much damage Viv does I'm staying with Tormy. There's just something about walking around with an Infernal and him, they just look like my hired thugs.
    Lol, I feel the same way about Ishal on my Shadow Priest. I'm specced Mindbender for burst while out and about most of the time, so we both have our 'shadowfiends' out all the time. It's really quite fun, XD.

Deleted
    Dalvar Ironfist is good, boneshield + Death an decay