Thread: Barn production

Deleted

Barn production

Hi, i got some questions about the Barn
    1. If i place a work order for leather how many do i receive and how many with a level 100 follower.
    2. If i trap elite clefthoof can i get savage blood in addition to leather or does it replace the leather?
    3. If i place for example golmane the skinner (100) in my barn is there a difference with the boost if he is green, blue or puple?

Thanks for your answer

i think it gives you 5 lether with a 100 follower.
    All work orders share the same que. you cant have 15 for blood 15 for leather.
    blue/green/purple has nothing to do with it, as they already have the profession trait when they are green, going up in rarity only gives them combat buffs for missions./
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answer but i guess you didnt understand my second question or maybe im just too stupid to desscribe it
    I wanted to know if i catch Elite Clefthoof and start with them a work order do i receive still leather with a chance of gaining blood as a bonus or do i receive 1 savage blood (+1 if 100 follower is working)
    And how much does a level 100 follower spped up the work order?

Deleted
    Hm barn gives me 8 leather per order without any follower so it can't give 5 with it. I'm pretty mad because I took smuggling run in Arak AND fucking Goldmane is bugged (go to Wowhead to read what is the bug) so I'm pretty much out of skinning followers and I can't really replace something with inn...

Idk about elite beasts. I was trapping level 90 elekk just outside your garrison.

Deleted
    12 leather with a follower in it.
    And there is a chance for savage blood.
    Got my first one in the 5th order.
    And it doesn't matter if the follower is level 100 or not as long as it has the right profession.

15+ Year Old Account
    non-elites give 8 per work order, a level 100 follower increases output by 50%.
    elites give 15 per work order, a level 100 follower increase output by 50% rounded up (for a total of 22) and you also have a chance to get a savage blood on top of that.

follower quality makes no difference.

Deleted
    Summary:
    - Level 100 Follower increase the output about 50%
    - If you cage elite creeps you receive more output
    - You can get Savage Blood in addition to your regular output
    - The rarity of your follower doesnt affect your building
    last question:
    how much does a follower speed up the order? without follower a order needs 4 hours i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    non-elites give 8 per work order, a level 100 follower increases output by 50%.
    elites give 15 per work order, a level 100 follower increase output by 50% rounded up (for a total of 22) and you also have a chance to get a savage blood on top of that.

follower quality makes no difference.
    So wait, you are telling me an elite clefthoof gives 22 leather per order with a follower? I didnt know elites made any difference in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think followers speed anything up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeSampa View Post
    last question:
    how much does a follower speed up the order? without follower a order needs 4 hours i guess.
    Work orders always take 4 hours, there is no way to speed them up. The follower increases the yield you receive from the work order, but not the speed its processed.

Quote Originally Posted by SeSampa View Post
    last question:
    Followers don't speed up work orders, but increase their yields.

Deleted
    Ah ok thanks i thought they would also speed up the order

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So wait, you are telling me an elite clefthoof gives 22 leather per order with a follower? I didnt know elites made any difference in the first place.
    They do, yes. You do need the level 3 barn for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Hm barn gives me 8 leather per order without any follower so it can't give 5 with it. I'm pretty mad because I took smuggling run in Arak AND fucking Goldmane is bugged (go to Wowhead to read what is the bug) so I'm pretty much out of skinning followers and I can't really replace something with inn...

Idk about elite beasts. I was trapping level 90 elekk just outside your garrison.
    What bug? The only issue with finding Goldmane is the long spawn time of the boss that has the key. However, a very easy way around this is to just hop from server to server with the group finder tool until you find a server he's up on. I've done it twice in the past couple days, even killing and getting the key on a random server, then bringing the key back to MY server where my guildies where waiting and I opened the cage for them so they could all get the quest.